Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scoobydoo123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2015, 08:26 AM
    How do I control my anger its off the walls on things that are so little.
    My temper keeps getting worst I blow up at everyone from people knocking on my door to people calling me. How do I fix this.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 8, 2015, 08:52 AM
    You have recognized the problem, you just need to fix it. Count to ten or get out of the situation. Those are the easy ways. You might want to find an anger management class somewhere. That could help.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 8, 2015, 09:05 AM
    Look around at your life and see what makes you so short tempered. Don't be too proud, or ashamed to get some qualified help to guide you to getting to the bottom of this anger thing.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 8, 2015, 10:37 AM
    A few people have actual bio-chemical problems - too much adrenaline, testosterone, not enough dopamine, a hidden seizure disorder, etc.
    Many people have psychological problems that are a result of lousy childhoods, beatings, angry parents, bad diet, drugs, wrong medications, all sorts of reasons.
    Let's assume that you are in the second group, because you can't afford to be tested for the first group.
    What would you say contributes to it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Control on anger [ 6 Answers ]

How do i get rid of my anger? Sometimes i get angry on even minor things and afterwards i realize about my mistake.

How to Control Anger [ 5 Answers ]

How to control anger? Is there any specific exercises or Yoga to control this?

Burning anger with birth control [ 8 Answers ]

Last year I started Birth control because of painful ovarian cyst that were putting me in the hospital regularly I stopped after four months because I was boardline suicidal and I had this horrible burning anger in my chest constantly. I started a different BC pill eight months later because I was...

How to control anger! [ 2 Answers ]

I am so mad at a guy who hurt me really badly.He did this without knowning my side of the story. I keep thinking of things to get back at him. I know this would be wrong. What Can I do to control my anger and not anything to him... Any ideas..

How do you control the pain, anger and hurt [ 5 Answers ]

OK first off let me point out that this hasn't happened yet but lets be honest one day it will. Me and my ex live very close by and my biggest fear now is that one day I will see her in her car with another guy or in another guys car. Now I know that this will be none of my business but lets be...

View more questions Search