Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 12, 2015, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Sad that she had to explain what she wrote:

You all read this as her saying she had sex? I guess I know where your minds are.

Read it again. She said she posted thinking that people would just say she was going to have sex, and she got exactly the response she expected.
    No, my mind isn't there, why would you assume that. Don't come down on us because we have run the gamut with this poster.

Why is she still, and why are we still going on about this. She has a mom, why is she not confiding in her ?

Aftee post no. 57 !
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 12, 2015, 06:31 PM
    I am still not buying all she is saying. She says her parents want her to be happy so it's OK for their just turned 13 year old daughter to talk to a 15 year old boy. Do they even know him? If her parents are cool with this, why is she still seeking answers from us? At this point, I don't care but I clarified what she said. I said nothing about having sex to her. My concern was the age difference and I'm sorry there is a big difference between a girl who just turned 13 and a 15 year old boy. A parent has every right to decide if their 13 year can date.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 12, 2015, 06:46 PM
    I'm thinking this is a 13 year old with a crush on this boy and wants to know if he would possibly like her and would it be OK. 15 urea old boys are not into 12/13 year old. She is not even in high school.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 13, 2015, 04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    I am still not buying all she is saying. She says her parents want her to be happy so it's OK for their just turned 13 year old daughter to talk to a 15 year old boy. Do they even know him? If her parents are cool with this, why is she still seeking answers from us? At this point, I don't care but I clarified what she said. I said nothing about having sex to her. My concern was the age difference and I'm sorry there is a big difference between a girl who just turned 13 and a 15 year old boy. A parent has every right to decide if their 13 year can date.
    I am with Oliver, I think it was he, who thinks this is trollish. I am of that opinion too. Trolls are getting more clever and complicated. OP writes very well and can navigate our site easily... for a 13 yr old girl.

Sorry, Oliver, if it wasn't you, apologies.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2015, 06:04 AM
    It was me and it isn't the first time we have been in agreement. Note that when I mentioned troll she/he addressed everything but what I posted. Then Cat asked several very key questions and she/he responded with "Thank you". It's an attention seeker and this post ran to ground after page one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If a twelve year old girl have sex with a fifteen year old boy will he go to jail? [ 11 Answers ]

If a 15 year old boy has sex with a 12 year old girl,Is it called rape?? >merged threads<

I'm thirteen and I like a seventeen year old, help? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it wrong? He likes me back, but my friends say that I shouldn't date him cause he is only after sex. But I know he is a really nice guy, we've been friends for a couple of months now but I really think I'm in love with him. He's the only person that can make me smile when I get a text or I'm...

My thirteen year old wants my ex to give up his rights. [ 5 Answers ]

My son is thirteen years old, and he wants my ex to give up his rights so that my husband can adopt him. My ex has never really been in my son's life and when he did see him he ignores him or treats him badly. Now that he has remarried it has gotten a lot worse. We haven't approached the subject...

Father of a thirteen year old (maybe). [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got a phone call from an old aquintence stating that I might be the father of her thirrteen year old daghter and had not told me because she was married. And now wants to find out.What rights do I have?Do I have to pay child support for a child that I never knew about and the parents...

View more questions Search