Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamespie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2015, 12:26 PM
    Dr. Bill: Hair Drug Test, Infrequent user but with a twist
    Hi Dr. Bill,

Here's my situation: I was about 6-7 months clean before my last light use. I was never a heavy smoker and it always took me less marijuana to relax than it did my friends. I always smoked less than them. Anyway, I went to Colorado and partied a little bit. 6 nights in a row, I smoked a very small amount. Maybe 1-2 hits each night. I'm very sensitive to THC so I didn't smoke much. My wife smoked more then I did and together, we only smoked maybe 1/2 a gram or less. Then about a week and half after I came back, I had 2 very small hits out of a pipe. After all that light use, I urine tested myself and I came back negative. It has been exactly 44 days from the time I got back from Colorado to the time of the hair drug test. Given that I was clean before and that I only smoked a little bit, do you think I'll be clean for the hair test? Or since I smoked 6 nights in a row, that was the nail on the coffin?

Thank you for your time,
    Embarrassed light user
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 7, 2015, 02:43 PM
    Dr. Bill isn't here anymore.

Considering you're being tested I would suggest skipping the puff puff and just pass from here on out.

Hair tests are to test for habitual use and not occasional use. Occasional use usually flies under the radar. You will be fine. Take the stress out of it and don't imbide.
    jamespie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2015, 03:09 PM
    Awesome thanks so much. This is a pre employment test for a company that I applied for over 6 months ago. This is a high paying dream job and I definitely won't ever be smoking again. This job urine tests 2x a month with random hair tests. Very sensitive position. Thanks again!
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 8, 2015, 08:00 AM
    Just make sure what is being tested for and avoid those substances.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pass Hair Follicle Drug Test? (Infrequent User) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, right off the bat I'm going to say that I am not a habitual smoker and that I will never again even be in the presence of illegal substances after what has happened to me. I thought I could try smoking for a couple weeks (never did it before) and I'm learning the hard way how drugs can ruin...

Hair Analysis Drug Test (infrequent user) [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I will be receiving a hair drug test in the next couple days, and I have a few questions. The last time I smoked was April 18(the last session before that was at least 5 months prior), today is June 25. I know the test detection time is 90 days (so I'm at day 66).The session in question was...

Question for DrBill--Infrequent User of Marijuana + Hair Drug Test [ 17 Answers ]

Hi DrBill, I know you've answered this question a couple of times before, but each situation is different, and like most people going in for a hair test, I'm getting slightly paranoid and nervous. I won't bore you with a long intro, so here's the gist of it: I am a very infrequent smoker. ...

Hair drug test - infrequent user - please help [ 14 Answers ]

Ok. I'm a very infrequent smoker. The last time I smoked was June 16th (4 hits off a blunt). The previous smoke before that was late Jan-early Feb. Now I have a hair test and urine test coming up soon. What are my chances of passing my hair test. I know I will pass my UA. I keep my hair very short....

View more questions Search