Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ace825 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2015, 11:17 AM
    ETG testing
    I took about one teaspoon of wine - to taste what my wife and friends had ordered - 84 hours ago. Does that amount put me in jeopardy for an ETG test? Thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 7, 2015, 11:49 AM
    You should be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG urine testing MS/GC testing [ 9 Answers ]

I hear that MS/GC urine testing can detect EtG up to 80 hours from consumption. I run 5 miles 3-4 times a week, and consider myself healthier than most. I have a slender, athletic build, and believe my metabolism is quicker than most. If I consume 3 beers within a time of 90-120 minutes, how...

ETG testing [ 0 Answers ]

I drank about 3 and 1/2 shots of vodka on Saturday night around 10p, I may have a random ETG test this week. I'm wondering if I should not check in on Monday to avoid a possibility of a positive test because it will not be enough time to completely have been cleared. I drink a lot of water anyway...

EtG testing [ 3 Answers ]

I drank 5%alcohal beer (one) and one glass of wine Friday night. Will alcohol be tested with EtG tues 9am show in my system? I am 110-115ib woman.

EtG testing [ 8 Answers ]

If I drink tonight Thursday 1/22 and the court decides to send it out for EtG on Monday 1/26 will I pass?

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search