Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kl80127 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2015, 06:16 PM
    EtG facts
    I am required to do an 8 Panel drug test, and my probation into says don't drink within 24 hours, does an 8 panel test EtG or just alcohol, I can't get an actual clear answer
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Jul 5, 2015, 07:01 PM
    Only your P.O. would know, for sure, but if you are required to abstain from drinking alcohol only 24 hour prior, that would not be a good rule if they are testing for EtG, since EtG can show up long after 24 hour mark.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for EtG facts [ 2 Answers ]

I drank approx. 10 oz of 10% alcohol wine and had to provide urine for an EtG lab test 91 hours later. I am 53 yo female, 190 lbs, fairly sedentary, insulin diabetic. Assuming the test cut off would be 100 ng. Do you think the rsults wll be negative?

Facts you should know! [ 35 Answers ]

Things that you really need to know! ;) If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (Hardly seems worth it.) If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an...

Need some serious facts! [ 14 Answers ]

Ok important question. Case Scenario:Someone was just released from Federal prison back in July 2005 and is currently on Federal probation. During this past weekend, this person was driving home drunk-made it all the way to the neighborhood, but passed out behind the wheel and rolled into a...

View more questions Search