Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    revx300x3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2015, 12:14 PM
    Looking for records from 1989 1990 from abc technical and trade school in tucson .
    Lost all my records
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 2, 2015, 07:02 PM
    I will assume the school is closed. If it is still open, you merely do an internet search for the name, or call to get a number for the school.

Assuming, again it is closed.
    1. if it is not accredited school, there will be no records to get, the school closes and the owner boxes up the records and put them away, and at some point they are gone.
    2. if it was an accredited school then the department of education for that state will have copies of the transcripts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ABC Technical and Trade School in Tucson Az. [ 1 Answers ]

I attended ABC Technical and Trade School in Tucson, Az in 1989 and I am unsure if it is still open. I have a two-part question. First, is whether the school is still open, and the second is if it is closed, is my student loan eligible for forgiveness?

Were do I find my transcripts for ABC Tecknical and trade school in tucson Arizona [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for my transcripts from ABC Tecknical and trade school class of1980. School was located in tucson Arizona on the street of technical drive in the years of 1976 to 1981 or later. For the purpose of credit transfer to another school.

What was the address for abc tec. And trade school in tucson az [ 2 Answers ]

What was the address for abc tec. And trade school in tucson az

Find old trade school records? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to obtain a copy of my trade school certificate.I went to Mercer Adult Skills Center in Greenville Pa.I was there in 1984-1985 and stuided Electricial Mechanicial Maintenance which I received a certificate of completion.My Email address is [email protected] Any assistance would be...

Trancripts from ABC Technical School in AZ now closed. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I attended a school named ABC Technical and Trade School from 1987 to 1988 in Tucson, AZ. I graduated in September 1988 with an Associate in Computer Robotics Technology. They closed in the early 90's unsure of specific date. How can I get my transcripts as they are being requested by a very...

View more questions Search