Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loveadrian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2015, 08:29 AM
    Will I pass an EtG test in 46 hours if I had two shots
    I had two shots of alcohol and have an ETG test 46 hours later, will I pass?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 4, 2015, 07:16 AM
    Well,l you certainly wouldn't pass the smarts test.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 4, 2015, 07:39 AM
    If you did would you still be taking those stupid chances?
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Jul 5, 2015, 07:07 PM
    No one can tell you for sure, since everyone's body metabolize alcohol and EtG at different rates, but with two "standard" drinks and 46 hours clean, prior to testing, I would say your chances of passing are pretty good, assuming no prior heavy drinking episodes. This is only my personal opinion.

That said, I would strongly recommend not taking the chance again, even if you do pass this time. Many people get complacent and figure if they are in the clear once, the results will be the same the next time, and this type of behavior almost always leads to eventual failure and regret.

Good luck
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 5, 2015, 08:01 PM
    Probably will fail but nothing can change the outcome at this point

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass a EtG test in 31 hours after 6 shots of Hennessy and a 16 ounce beer? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I just gave urine and I am scared I might test positive for alcohol . Can someone give me feedback? I am 200 pound male and I don't really excerise but I did drink 4 bottles of water and pissed 4 times 6 hours before my test.

Will I pass a teg test in 70 hours had 9 shots 2beers in 6 hours [ 9 Answers ]

I had 9 shots and two beers Friday before 7 pm.total in 6 hours.I test on Monday at 5 pm Doc Bill will I pass in 70 hours? I've Ben flushing and had a detox drink over the last two days lots of water I'm 40 a male 180 lbs no fat and a fast metabolism. I drink a lot of apple juice and green tea...

Can I pass an ETG test if I had 2 shots and a beer 56 hours prior to testing? [ 5 Answers ]

I drank 2 shots of Yeager and a beer on sat. night from 11:30 pm to 2:00 am. Then was tested tues. at 10 am. I'm 6'1 220 I drank 5 glasses of water with a few servings of Hawaiian punch (I think it had electrolytes in it) the day before and worked out. Would I have a chance to pass? Any helpful...

View more questions Search