Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaznihhr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2015, 04:03 AM
    About Network Business
    Assalamu Alaikum Dr. Im shazni from Srilanka I need to know is network business is Haram or not
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2015, 06:48 PM
    Network business can sometimes be deceptive more detail might be needed
    SPETSNAZ_IR Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2015, 05:47 AM
    Network business is not Haram as long as you do this in right way , thus it's comepetly depend on your business , usually online gambling and fake wining site's with huge prizes are haram.. but as you said you are a doc it's can be even halal and sawab

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Network marketing business [ 0 Answers ]

Give me some chance about this business

Configuring new printer on W2003 small business network [ 3 Answers ]

What is the procedure to add a new printer to my Windows 2003 Small Business Network. The first one is an HP 5si that is connected to parallel port #1 on an Intel Netport. I have assigned an IP address to the port. Now I need to get the server to add that printer to the list of existing...

How do I build a small business network from scratch? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I am currently interning for a small it company and my boss had asked me to find a way to do the following: He bought us a new server so we could play around with it. This is the task that he assigned me and my co-worker: First, to install W2k3, which we were able to do successfully. ...

1 PC on a personal and business network simultaneously [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a company that disallows the addition of software to the Windows 2000 PCs it provides to its associates. The company is also quite limited in its leverage of technology at this point and I wanted the ability to scan all documentation into electronic files for all of ym customers. So, a...

View more questions Search