Daniel Spearman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2015, 07:23 PM
    Craftsman DRM500
    How do you adjust the control cables
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 26, 2015, 04:47 PM
    Hi,
    No model number, but often it is by loosening the cable bolt at the upper handle that clamps it the handle and sliding the cable downward through the pinch block. Just a thought.
    Peace,
    Calrke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman drm500 won [ 1 Answers ]

Just got this mower, number 247.27022. It won't free wheel (I can't push it) when it's in neutral with engine off. Trans works good in forward and reverse with engine running.

Craftsman lawn mower DRM500 [ 1 Answers ]

My neighbor owns a 10 hp craftsman DRM500 lawn mower. He tells me and I see that the speed it travels is very slow and he tells me that it has only one speed, but I believe that there must be a way to increase the speed. Does it only have one speed and is it always that slow? There are levers...

Craftsman drm500 [ 2 Answers ]

My craftsman drm 500 shuts off after engaging the blade,we changed all of the belts thinking that was the problem but it didn't change the problem ,does anyone have the answer to this.

Craftsman saw? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody had a problem with their newly purchased Craftsman 18" saw stops in the middle of cutting? If so, is this normal? B/c we don't know if this is or it's because it runs out of gas/or oil fast. Any advice or ideas greatly appreciated. Thanks. Stops in the middle of cutting. ...

View more questions Search