Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttmarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2015, 09:22 AM
    I had two beers & a 30 oz smirnoff with 4.5% by vol alc.
    I had a couple beers last night and a smirnoff ice which is 4.5% alcohol by volume. I have to take a 7 panel test for probation today by 6pm. Do you think I can pass? I am 5'8" and weigh 140 pds and I am a female. What should I do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 1, 2015, 12:05 PM
    What happens WHEN you fail ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 1, 2015, 12:09 PM
    Hope you pass, but prepare to fail. Not a good decision to drink before a test, you are asking for trouble. Trying to hide your deeds is double trouble.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Jul 2, 2015, 05:57 PM
    How many hours since your stopped drinking and the test?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 2, 2015, 07:04 PM
    A failure is very possible. What should you do? Be honest with your PO about your problem, try to get some additional help in your addiction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drank 2 8.1 alc. Tall cans Thursday was done by 6 pm is it possible to pass EtG test [ 1 Answers ]

I know this the millionth time but I need to know what my chances are I drank 2 24 oz high gravity beers I was done by 6pm thurs and then learned I may have EtG test Monday could really use a ballpark answer

Can I sue Smirnoff [ 13 Answers ]

I bought ten 50ml bottles of Smirnoff vodka. But as the label on the bottle says nothing about flavor.. The bottle looks exactly like a regular vodka label,but the contents in the bottle is flavored < Raspberry > and more over the ABV mentioned on the bottle is 40% where as all flavored vodkas are...

Smirnoff Commercial [ 3 Answers ]

There are a couple of recent smirnoff vodka commercials that have a background song. The only lyrics that I can make our are "that girls got rythmn". Any ideas of what song this might be?

Smirnoff Commercial song [ 1 Answers ]

What is the song that plays during the commercial for the Smirnoff Vodka commercial?

View more questions Search