Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meer Zafar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2015, 09:21 AM
    Question About Black Clothes
    Asslam Alaikam DR Zakir Naik.
    Sir Iam from Pakistan and my question is that in shia book named Al kafi it narrated by Hazrat Imam Jaffar R.A that black clothes are the culture of Hellfires and it is also culture of Pharaoh so if I want to put black paint shirt or fullsuite than it is also Haram? Please explain something.
    Jazakallah Khairan.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2015, 02:17 PM
    ISIS doesn't mind wearing black clothes. They allege to be Muslim.
    SPETSNAZ_IR Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2015, 06:01 AM
    Usually wearing black clothes make men sad overtime and this is haram because you are hurting yourself (mentally).. that's why he said it's harram.. but my favorite colour is Black and I have black shirt and other stuff.. it's depend on you my friend wear it but don't be sad... it's not harram enjoy black colour :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black Hair Dye Question - [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Recently I went from a dark violet to a black, with violet undertones and then my black that I was using was discontinued - so in order to cover up the whites - I chose another... Now I'm dealing with blue roots and a violet shaft. I don't want to strip my hair, but would rather apply a color...

What is this white slow crawling bug on my clothes? It has four brown/black on back. [ 2 Answers ]

I was outside under a tree and had two on my top. The are small maybe about the size of a small ant and easy to smash and kill. I didn't notice any bites. I found another oone today on a shirt. Please help.

Tiny black marks on clothes [ 1 Answers ]

I have tiny black marks on the clothing that is in the bottom drawer of an antique dresser. I don't get the marks on clothes in the other drawers of the same dresser. When I rub them, they seem to fade and spread out. Can anyone help?

Red,White,Black, and Green wiring for Clothes Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I went to the hardware store and purchase a power chord for my clothes dryer. The power chord has 4 wires that connects to the back of the dryer. I know where all of the wires go except the green wire. I am thinking that the green wire is the ground wire. I have no where to hook up the green wire....

Clothes Washer out of 2 year storage, clothes are not smelling too good [ 6 Answers ]

I know this probably has something to do with water intake, I just wanted to get everyone's recommendations on this. I had my clothes washer in storage for a couple of years and it appeared that we didn't get all of the water out before we stored it. Now when we wash clothes, there is...

View more questions Search