Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GinaJean88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2015, 05:45 PM
    I'm afraid I'm pregnant
    I have been fooling around with my boyfriend 8 days after my period. He ejaculated on his hands and washed them immediately. A half an hour later, he touched me.
    Is there any chance of pregnancy?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2015, 06:16 PM
    By what you describe, no. However, if there could have been any contact of semen either from his penis or his hand to your vagina before his washing his hands, its possible. Depends on what fooling around you were doing.

Be very careful with fooling around as it can be easy for things to go further than you may plan. You have control over just how intimate, and risky, a situation may become.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2015, 01:33 AM
    If he washed his hands and it was a long time after, no there is no chance. But fooling around, will lead to it, if you do not use safety.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 30, 2015, 05:08 AM
    Define fooling around and if it involved any penile insertion then you could be pregnant as some men have ejaculations before they pull out for a final one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 17 and I'm afraid I might be pregnant... [ 13 Answers ]

I was expecting my period sometime during the last week. And I started bleeding Friday night. But it pretty much stopped becaues I didn't have it Saturday and not yet today. And Im really worried. Any input would be appreciated.

I'm afraid that I might be pregnant [ 8 Answers ]

I am a girl aged 19. I had sex for about 5 mnts, 08 days back. My boy friend is sure that he did not ejaculate inside. I should have had perods 4days back. But Im getting only small amounts of blood (Brown color). Am I pregnant? Im scared to death. What should I do...

Afraid I can't get pregnant! [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year and half and still nothing, I have taken ovulation test and have been intament everyday. I have a 9 year old and 5 year old from someone else and he has 7 kids and his youngest is 3. Im thinking that I have to go to the dr. 2 c...

Afraid I can't get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I had a miscarage a year ago and since then I've been :( trying to get pregnant but it hasn't happened. I'm afraid I'm not able to get pregnant, what could be wrong?

Afraid can't get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 2 years and haven't once. I am constantly on my period it never stops. I went to the doctor they diagnosed me to have low progesterone so they gave me progesterone pills that worked for a month but again I started and it wouldn't end. I went back they...

View more questions Search