Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    audiboo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2015, 05:01 PM
    I I have been taking perle since the 6 of June and I just started the red pills lastn
    I have been taking perle since the 6 of June and I just started the red pills lastnight and feeling period cramps but no period am I pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2015, 01:05 AM
    I will assume these are some form of birth control pills, a search of that name did not show any pills under that name for birth control, but perhaps that is a specific brand name.

Most pills are not as effective the first month of use, so if you had sex during June, I am sure you knew that the pills would not provide full protection and you used other protection also.

Birth control pills are not 100 percent effective, and some are more effective than others. So if you were having sex, of course you could be pregnant.

If your cycle does not start during this week, you need to see the doctor who prescribed them for you.

Jun 29, 2015, 09:37 PM
    I didn't use no other protection so I guess I am pregnant

I have a son he is two I really cant manage a next child now
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 29, 2015, 09:56 PM
    You won't know you are pregnant until you miss your period by two weeks and take a pregnancy test using first morning urine.

Stressing over an an unwanted pregnancy can cause you to be late, or even miss a period.

Jun 29, 2015, 11:25 PM
    OK thank you all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking pills [ 4 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex, and took the pill 12 hours late yesterday. I took two pills today. Tomorrow I am suppose to start the placebo pills. Should I take them or skip them?

I started taking the Mini Pill on June 27 and I don't have a period yet. [ 1 Answers ]

Today is August 4th and I still don't have a period. This is my first month taking these pills seeing that I switched from Ortho tri cyclen lo because I could not take a pill containing estrogen. I have not skipped any pills, however, I was put on Antibiotics for possible lyme disease 2 weeks ago....

I had unpretected sex June 17and started taking birth control pills on June 27. I had [ 1 Answers ]

I had unpretected sex June 17and started taking birth control pills on June 27. I had a period on June 29 and June 29 and started bledding again on July 13 and it lasted 2 weeks. What dose that mean can I be pregnant.

Taking pills [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I am currently taking propecia (finasteride) for hairloss. I also take many other pills like vitamin a, e, c , b and other pills like ginko biloba, zoloft, ginseng, multivitamin, beta carotene, and saw palmetto. I think that is it. I was wondering if it would be better for me to split up...

View more questions Search