Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jboy218 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2015, 12:34 PM
    Will I pass
    I went out Friday nighrand drunk a half a cup of vodka mixed and then put the rest down,I have a test today,and haven't drunk since,I had this drink at about 11 thirty pm Saturday night,today is Sunday about 3:30 pm,I havew drunk fluids including water and have been very active with work and church, I have not drink in twoyears,will I pass

I had a half a cup of vodka on Friday night at about 11:30,I haven't dran in 2 years,I haven't drunk anything since then, I have to test today at 5 which is Sunday,will I pass
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 28, 2015, 01:48 PM
    What happens WHEN you fail ?
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Jun 28, 2015, 11:56 PM
    EtG or EtOH test?

EtG tests look for a specific metabolite byproduct of the consumption of ethanol. They are extremely sensitive with a much longer detection period. EtOH is a test that looks to see if there is any ethanol actually present in the system at the time of analysis.

If it is a standard test for the presence of alcohol, you will likely pass, however, if you are being tested for EtG, then a whole lot depends on how much alcohol you actually consumed of your "half a cup of vodka". With less than 24 hours...the odds would not be in your favor with EtG testing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2015, 01:09 AM
    I have to agree, that depends on which test they use, and what results they are looking for. There is a high chance of failure.

Why if you are being tested and have not drank in long time, did you decide to start ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass? [ 3 Answers ]

I had three glasses of wine on Tuesday night which I stopped drinking at 8pm that night and then took a urine ETG test on Friday at 11am. Will I pass? I am a 34 yr old woman height at 5'1" weighing about 130lbs.

Pass EtG test after 48 hrs-10 light beers? Will I pass? [ 1 Answers ]

I had 3, 32oz, 3.2 light beers starting at 2pm Monday. Additional 4, 12oz, 5.0 light beers until around 6 pm on Monday. Female, avg metabolism, 140 lbs, 5'6". I have an EtG test on Wed by 6pm. Will I pass? Any recommendations to pass?

Will I pass [ 0 Answers ]

I had a drink on Thursday night and last night with two quarts of water my urine is clear will I test positive on Monday evening.

This too shall pass. [ 1 Answers ]

Reflecting upon what makes people stronger as a whole, it's the trusting in oneself for the knowing of what is true which allows us to get up in the morning and deal with life on life's terms. What has come to fruition for me is this: The pain, the anger, the hurt, the fear, the despair, the...

View more questions Search