Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elleest08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2015, 06:33 PM
    Access to online payroll information
    Is an employer allowed to terminate an employee's online access to payroll information, if the employee has already been terminated?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2015, 08:01 PM
    There is no "right" to online information. It may be a company policy to allow access. The company can decide by policy who can see, and when it can be seen.

Yes, normally a terminated worker loses access.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 27, 2015, 04:17 AM
    A terminated employee has only one right: to get a W2 by 1/31 of the following year. Make sure to send them your address if you move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What information is not found on the payroll register? [ 1 Answers ]

What information is not found on the payroll register? A. type of payroll used B. Number of exemptions claimed C. Gross salary D. Pension plan payments Answer maybe (D) What special journal can be used when paycheques are written on a company's regular bank...

How to make payroll in access? [ 1 Answers ]

How to make payroll in access?

Restrict access to my private information in my PC [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! My brother built me a computer for my birthday from hardware modules that he bought. I've been using it for about 5 months. My PC has total open access, as it was an offer, and I didn't want to lock it with a password as it would seem ungrateful. Usually, for privacy, all that I do is...

How to create payroll system in Microsoft access [ 1 Answers ]

I have created a payroll system using Microsoft access 2003. I just want to ask on how do I automatically compute the SSS contribution, withholding tax automatically when I select the field ?SSS used bracket to know the contribution same thing with withholding tax.

View more questions Search