Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tatiii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2015, 11:19 AM
    Confused
    So I recently had sex and got on birth control but after I had sex a few days later I started smelling a smell it wasn't bad but wasn't good either so I shower every morning so the smell goes away but when I wipe after I pee it brown on the tissue so I don't know the cause I've searched every std symptoms and I don't have any of them so I'm not sure what's wrong so please help! Also all this didn't start till I recently had sex I've only had sex with one person and when I started my birth control on a Thursday I had sex on a Sunday and Monday then days later all of that occurred. Ive had sex with him before I got on birth control and this never happened.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 24, 2015, 05:29 PM
    First you do understand, that you need to be on most birth control pills for at least one month, for them to be effective. Having sex a few days after starting birth does not give you any protection. So there is of course chances of pregnancy.
    So this sex really had no protection.

Next of course you can have a STD, some do not even have any signs. One with just an order, is common also. Also there are many infections possible that can happen, that are not STD's but still need to be seen about.

So you go to your local doctor and get an exam, also discuss birth control with them, since you need to be more educated in how birth control works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused! Does he like me? [ 5 Answers ]

I am in my first year of college and sit next to a very cute guy. He is shy. He talks to me but barley makes eye contact (this was until yesturday). Also he does wait for me and hold the door. I notice he sometimes is lost for words when I just ask simple questions to him. We sit next to one...

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

Really Confused [ 3 Answers ]

I'm n love with a guy who could give a care about me what should I do?

Very confused [ 2 Answers ]

I'm very confused about my sexuality! Some days I think I'm lesbian, some days I think I'm just straight, other bisexual. I just don't know anymore.. any advice?

Confused . What's going on? [ 2 Answers ]

There this guy that I was interested in when I first started working there about a year ago. I got jealous whenever I saw him talking to other girls at the office and he rarely talked to me in person at the office. I felt ridiculous for getting so worked up all the time so I tried to maintain a...

View more questions Search