Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jami Golden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2015, 10:49 PM
    EtG tests
    Will I pass after 45 hours if I had 1 long island and 2 glasses of wine...
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 23, 2015, 07:12 AM
    The tests are often rated to detect consumption 60-80 hours afterwards. You're at about to 50-75% of that time frame. It would be about even odds, but it is impossible to say. There are many factors that make it really hard to determine. How fast does your body eliminate alcohol, how much have you had to drink afterwards, water/juice/pop/coffee/etc, have you been a heavy drinker, what is this test for?

The last one is the most important one for you in my opinion. This decides what the test parameters are for and the possible consequences. What happens if you fail? Is this for probation? Child custody? Workplace? Rehab?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2015, 07:33 AM
    Yes, the limits on the results will be one factor. I do agree, it is really in that 50/50 range right now. Some courts have much higher standards than other courts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG tests [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this site and want the best advice possible. I drank a few beers and had some patron shots Friday night and now have a test, Monday. I will take it around 3 maybe. Am I in the clear or will my EtG test bust me ?

ETG tests [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I drank on Friday, about a ltr of vodka. I have an ETG test Tuesday at 8am. I have very high metabolism and have been drinking water like a fish. Honestly, do you think I will be OK and how sure are you? Does the water help? If I could push the test out 4 hours... would that be a big...

ETG tests [ 7 Answers ]

My girl friend made a stew that she added 5 cups a wine to throughout the cooking process, along with beef stock in a crockpot. I ate three bowls of the stew on a Thursday night, the next day which was the 8th of the month, I had to do a ETG based Urine test. For the following week I had...

EtG in Uring Tests [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering how common it is for laboratories to use EtG in urine tests for alcohol? Is every laboratory using this method? I had two drinks at 7pm last night, and took a urine test at 9am this morning. Just wondering what my chances are.:confused:

View more questions Search