Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mary Goodman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2015, 06:33 PM
    Dui
    I had a headache and forgot and took niquil around dinner. My husband drove the car with the" drager" .he thought he would go to Lowe's and then take me for ice cream. The buzzer went off and I just grabbed it up and blew into it . The alarm went off and we had to wait 5 minutes for it to reset. I am very concerned.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 22, 2015, 07:16 PM
    Why did you take NyQuil for a headache?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 23, 2015, 07:52 AM
    It depends I suppose on who's called, if anyone, if it is tripped or whether the log is read by anyone. Are you required to be Sober? IF so you must avoid ALL sources of alcohol, medicine, hand sanitizer, hair products, EVERYTHING.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jun 23, 2015, 02:23 PM
    What, by the way, is a "drager"?

I note that you blew into it while your husband was driving. This thread is also titled "Dui". Are you concerned that your husband might be cited for driving under the influence? Is he the one that is required to have the alarm?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2015, 02:28 PM
    Drager = brand name for alcohol breath detection devices.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2015, 06:49 PM
    And why did husband not blow, if he was driving ? What would he have done, if you were not in the car ?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jun 24, 2015, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    And why did husband not blow, ...
    I read OP's "The buzzer went off and I just grabbed it up and blew into it ..." to mean that she did it "instinctively", before he had a chance to. Which suggests to me that she was required to install the device because of one or more DWIs on her part.

Do these devices automatically send reports to an agency of some sort? If not, it doesn't appear that she could get in trouble; but unless they do I don't understand what use they are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dui [ 4 Answers ]

Im on 5year felony probation in Alameda county California... I just got my 1st Dui... will this violate my probation?

Dui [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I got placed on probation and 1 of the conditions was put the interlock device in Any car that I drive. I did & couldn't get the thing to work so I bought it back & had it removed! Well I'm married & the car is shared we both on the insurance. Probation officer calls me the other day & asked for...

My friend was just put in jail for Probation Violation, for DUI, under DUI suspension [ 1 Answers ]

This is his 3rd dui in 10 years, he registered a 1.1 Blood Alcohol Level and he just got out last year from a county 1-5 yr work release program - where he served 1 year - I am hearing that he will be doing 9 month to 4 year term. Note: he has multiple DUI's from his younger years - he is now...

Dui [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have a prior dui in New York and received a dwi in suffolk county about a year later. I'm currently on 3 years probation. What are the requirements of early dismissal from probation.

? Dui #2 [ 17 Answers ]

:eek: Okay- so to make a long story short, I was arrested for second dui in june- blah blah blah- got my license suspension overturned by dmv so it's valid until I'm convicted- still going to court once a month to try to get this crud straightened out-... Well- I went to my last court...

View more questions Search