Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2015, 12:30 PM
    I am a bad person?
    I have finally realized that I am a bad person.I don't have a big heart and I hurt people unintentionally and intentionally.

I am rude quite often and lack meaningful connection.
    Every day I do something I regret later and I have hurt people's feelings.

How can I be a better person?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 22, 2015, 12:42 PM
    I don't think you had a good role model, if what you say about your mother is true.
    So do what I have been doing for 68 years: examine what happened, what was lacking, and what you can change in yourself. (And drop the 'bad person' bit - it goes nowhere.)

You seem very preoccupied with looks, which is normal in teens, but should be replaced with life quests and careers and plans as you get older.
    Your mother says ugly, others say attractive, NONE of that matters as looks fade. I had a cute face when young, and a blah body, but that meant nothing - my mother put me down about everything. Through my 20s, 30s, I learned to carve out a 'who cares' attitude. I didn't like classically attractive men anyway. 'Regular' guys appreciated me more. I appreciated them more. Let all the beautiful people have their mutual admiration society.

I prefer learning new things, and maintaining long term friendships, to anything else in the world. What do you want to do with your life?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a bad person [ 7 Answers ]

I feel like such a nutcase when I try to stop my parents fighting. Why can't they see the effect it's having on me? It's like they want me to put up with their behaviour but I can't. It's too much. Nothing I do changes anything. And I feel like I've gone mental and a bad person for trying to change...

Is it likely I'll become a really bad criminal/bad person? I'm really scared. Please [ 17 Answers ]

I'm 16, and I live with my mum, dad and sister. My mum is an alcoholic, she drinks a lot and she even picked me up from school once when she was drunk. My dad is nice, but he has a Habit of getting mad a lot. I have ADHD, OCD and Hypochondria, I take medications for the ADHD and Hypochondria, but I...

I am a bad person. [ 31 Answers ]

So about 2 years ago I dated this guy. I broke up with him after a month, and he went kind of crazy. He harassed me for like 2 months until my dad called him and threatened him to make him leave me alone. So he kept sending me all these apologies after that. After a few months I accepted his...

Am I a bad person? [ 4 Answers ]

About a year ago, a very close friend of mine was killed in a car crash, and for a while I was quite depressed about. But Within the past several months, now, I honestly fell like I don't even care that he's gone anymore. Not just that, its almost like I have no emotions, but I don't feel...

View more questions Search