Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sassy sasa19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2015, 08:56 AM
    t.v can't switch to Av
    My t.vcan't switch to Av and my remote is not working.It is a Lyze t.v set.help urgently please

Check out some similar questions!

How to pigtail light switches one switch to split wire repetacle other switch to ligh [ 3 Answers ]

Needing to run power to splitwire receptacle to a two gang box using one switch to control receptacle and pigtailing from switch to receptacle to another switch going to two lights.. looking to see if someone can help me diagram that

Brake/clutch engine start interlock switch (limit switch per Murray) [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 12 yr old,10hp, 30inch cut Murray riding mower which wouldn't start. After eliminating the battery, starter, solenoid and ignition switch as being the problem, I found that the plate that slides backwards to depress the button on the interlock switch is not coming back far enough to...

Separate Fan light switch, fan switch and switch for can lights to one location [ 2 Answers ]

I have A circuit that has 6 can lights and a fan light. The power is at the switch box I need to know how to wire the separate switches for the cans,and the light on the fan, and fan (That would be in a three gang switch box.) to one location.

York residential furnace pressure switch problem code stuck switch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a york furnace P2MD12H06401A after 1 hour it shuts down and gives a 2 flash error for a stuck pressure switch. The switch is new can it be wired wrong? The old one had 2 white wires piggy back and 1 blue wire. The new switch has 3 separate terminals

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.