Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alisha Raye Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2015, 05:31 PM
    Requested HR to be present during heated conversation with boss & he said no...
    My boss & I were in a very heated debate, I felt it was going to far & requested HR to be there if he wanted to continue the conversation & he bluntly said no... I haven't talked to my HR about it yet because the situation happened on Friday evening... I just want to know my rights & what to expect
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 20, 2015, 07:55 PM
    Is your boss the top boss of the company, are you union, do you have a contract? We do not know anything about the situation from your post, more details are needed.
    Alisha Raye Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2015, 01:40 AM
    At my facility he is. No I'm not union nor contract. We got into a heavy debate over an inventory count being short. In the conversation I tried explaining that the inventory was right but he downgraded me by saying how he was right because his payrate is higher... conversation after that was getting out of control I told him if he wanted to continue the conversation he can get HR in here his response was no repeatedly after me asking for HR the conversation then got worse... needless to say before the day was over he did come up to me & said the inventory was right but nothing else
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 21, 2015, 07:48 AM
    You need to talk to HR and find out the policies about such things. There has to be written policies about dealing with such disputes.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 21, 2015, 08:09 AM
    If your boss is top boss then HR works for him. It is not wise to argue with your boss, you need to find ways to show him what you are trying to get across without being argumentative.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low pressure t & s faucet; kitchen & bath sink press. If fine. How to fix? [ 1 Answers ]

Low pressure tub & shower faucet; kitchen sink and bath sink pressure is fine. How do I check the pressure before changing the T & S fixture?

How do I match ohms & amp; watts with a bass amp head and amp; speakers? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to shop for new speaker(s) to use with an amp head that I have and want to know what to look for in specs of watts and ohms so that I don't blow up or fry anything. My head's specs say "120 VAC, 60 Hz, 600 Watts" and under the Biamp (Low/A, High/B) Speaker Output jacks it says "4 Ohm Min....

Can a 150 amp meter panal handel a 100 amp, 40 amp, 30 amp and 30 amp brakers. [ 2 Answers ]

My meter panal is a 150amp panal. I have a 60 amp sub panal coming off it a 30amp to my stove a 30 to dryer and a 40 to the a/c. i want to upgrade the 60 amp sub panal to a 100 amp panal. Will the 150 amp meter panal handel it or do i need to have a 200 amp meter panal installed

View more questions Search