Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanfrancisco111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2015, 05:03 PM
    Am I pregnant
    My boyfriend got sperm on my vagina stick his penis inside after when I got home and went to the bathroom & inside was spermAm I pregnant of that sperm was there it was there for like about 40mins We didn't have sex its my first time ever having sex his sperm landing on my vagina
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 20, 2015, 05:31 PM
    If he stuck his penis inside you, then you has sex. You could be pregnant. You won't know until you miss a period. How old are you both?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2015, 08:25 PM
    You most certainly need some sex education. Where do you live?
    AtLarge Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Jun 21, 2015, 10:40 AM
    This is not a question that can be answered in a message like this. I suggest you go to the nearest County Health Department Clinic or Planned Parenthood. There are people there who can help you understand what has happened and explain what to do next. Take care. And be careful!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2015, 12:59 AM
    First, it would be too early to go to the health department for a pregnancy check,
    But this is called having sex, so yes you have now had sex. And what fluids you saw coming out later is hard to say, again you need serious sex education on how that works.

But yes pregnancy is possible so you have to wait till you have or miss your next cycle.
    AtLarge Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Jun 22, 2015, 07:59 AM
    Well, I just have to come back in here. I do not mean to contradict you, but it is not too early to seek medical assistance. They can tell way earlier than before and there are STD's to think about. And just general advice. I have a clinical background and a daughter of my own. If someone is confused then seeing someone may help at many levels. For what it is worth...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

Could I be pregnant even after negative pregnant test when nuvaring taken out early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question to ask: So here's the history.I had a period and went to the OBGYN so that I could start Birth control. I started the Nuvaring in on September 1st, which was the last day of my period, I had gotten it Aug 28. I had sex and used a condom on the 1st. But then I didn't wait the 7...

View more questions Search