Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Jun 20, 2015, 08:58 AM
    Fluttery tummy
    I've had this odd feeling in my stomach since Thursday night, it's been like fluttery and felt like butterflies, I'm on the pill and when I finish a pack for a week I get my period, I don't have sex when I'm off the pill, I had sex a couple of weeks ago before came off it, my period started on last Sunday and finished this Wednesday, and had sex with my boyfriend last night although he has never came inside me, so I'm pretty sure it can't be pregnancy can it? What else could it be? I've also felt kind of nauseous but that's the usual for me, any ideas?
    allen dawson Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2015, 12:11 AM
    Take a appointment with a doctor .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2015, 12:44 AM
    Assuming you are taking your pills correctly, the time you are off the pills and are having your cycle is not be the best time for pregnancy.
    But it will all depend on when you ovulate.

Also even if you have sex, when taking the pills, they are not 100 percent, and people get pregnant taking the pill all the time.

So could you be pregnant, yes but the chances are slim
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 22, 2015, 05:13 AM
    You need a total checkup. You complained about nausea months ago, after eating home cooked food as opposed to your usual junk. Lots of cheap and fatty and fried foods, mostly meat and refined flours and the worst kind of fats and oils. I suspect that you are just plain unhealthy! Not knowing how long you've been on the pill, I'd say it's possible that the hormones might be making you queasy too. This sort of question is tough enough for a doctor to answer in person, and online is impossible.
    Also, what to you drink? Are you getting enough fluids as it gets warmer (if you are north of the equator), and NOT soft drinks, either sugary or diet? AVOID those like the plague. I drink juices watered down about 10 to 1. Basically water with a tiny flavor to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in my tummy [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, Every couple or months or so I get a pain in the left side of my tummy. Very low part of the tummy. When it comes it tends to last about 3 days. Any ideas what's going on with me?

Discolored hair on legs and tummy, dark color of tummy, excessive licking [ 4 Answers ]

I have tried flea/tic sprays, shampoo, conditioners,

My tummy [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know the best way to lose my tummy?

My Tummy [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys. Well my weight ranges from 130-135 I would like to lose 10 lb... The problem is... My body is fine, tis just my stomach... So can I have some tips that will help me tone out my tummy? I have a bit of a gut.

Reduce my tummy. How do I do that? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to reduce my tummy by simple ways.. help me

View more questions Search