Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rickinman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2015, 02:57 PM
    Johndeere
    John Deere 155 C blades won't turn already put in a new PTO switch work for a little bit now quit
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 21, 2015, 05:09 PM
    Hi,
    Suggest you check the clutch wiring just inside the ride hand side front frame ( both the clutch and the front frame harness.)
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PTO Clutch Johndeere LX172 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Johndeere LX172 and the belt on the PTO Clutch and it keeps on ripping the belt. The clutch runs verry hot when is working. We have change the berring and completed the allingment. Do I need a newone?

Inside a johndeere L110 transmission [ 1 Answers ]

I had to take the bottom of the transmission pan off to get to the inside and some parts fell out because they were already loose and I don't know where they go. I need an illustrated shop manual to fix find where these parts go so I can reassemble. Where can I find one? The service manual does...

I have a johndeere 345 lawntractor when engage blades it loses power [ 1 Answers ]

Loses power when blades are engage

Johndeere 318 [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for wiring diagram no start

JohnDeere LX176, Safety Switches [ 4 Answers ]

I have a JD LX176 14.5 hp w/Kawasaki engine. It started and ran great until I put a new front draft arm to level the deck, as it was bought used with the draft missing. As soon as this arm was installed, I turned the key and it tried to turn over, then "JUST STOPPED". Since then, it has not turned...

View more questions Search