Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Simran Pattnaik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2015, 01:04 AM
    New muslim
    Salam alleykoum
    I have just converted from hinduism to Islam . I don't know the language . I want to read the quran . I also don't know how should I properly offer namaz 5 times.. what should I say that time and everything related to it. Can anyone help me please
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 19, 2015, 06:51 AM
    Why did you convert, and why would you do so without the help of a spiritual guide? Get one to instruct you through this journey. There are as many traditions, customs, and sects of Islam, as there are in Hinduism, so a local leader is what you need.

The nearest mosque comes to mind.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2015, 11:39 AM
    I agree with Talaniman,

The best way is to go to near By Mosque ask for help from an Imam, also you can get books in any languages in Islam, Good luck.
    SPETSNAZ_IR Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2015, 07:30 AM
    For reading the Quran , you have to know basic arabic , for namaz you have to ask this from a IMAM whatever you are shia or sunny

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a sunni muslim girl marry a mehdavi muslim [ 14 Answers ]

I am a sunni muslim and deeply in love with a mehdavi muslim but he is not sure weather his community will allow him to marry a sunni

Can a Bangalore muslim girl marry a kerala muslim guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum... I am a muslim girl from bangalore and am in love with a kerala muslim guy,we both like each other and want to get married.my parents have no objections,his side all are agreeing including his mother and relatives except his father.his mother and rest all can't take a decision...

A converted muslim boy can marry a muslim girl from konkan [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a converted muslim boy Changed Name to Sahil, I want to marry a muslim girl from Konkan India, But her parents is not accepting it as my Father is not muslim, My family requested them that I will be praticing Islam for all my life and my kids will be Muslim too. But than too girl's Mother...

View more questions Search