Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clikshine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2015, 08:09 AM
    If a virgin man marries a non virgin girl who had many sexual partners n break ups
    Will there be any special in that relationship? As he will be giving more than he is receiving... n how can he overcome the thoughts that will come in his mind regarding his wife having sex with multiple person which may include some of his known friends and security?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 17, 2015, 08:46 AM
    It's called maturity. A mature man will understand that she had a life before him and he won't hold that against her.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2015, 08:57 AM
    You will have to decide just how important it is to you that the woman you marry is a virgin. For many, it is very important; for others not at all.

If you truly feel that it is something that you can not accept, then you may need to save both of you frustration and difficulties and end the relationship so that you can be able to meet someone else.

For many people, what is special is that you will be the last person she is ever with. You will be the one who she builds a future with, possibly raises children with, and works with through many years ahead to build a lasting and fulfilling marriage.

The past can not be undone; decide if the present, and the future together, are more important.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 17, 2015, 09:25 AM
    There can be no special relationship if a man cannot overcome his own fears and insecurities regarding his intended wife's sexual past. You shouldn't fool yourself about it either, especially with the foolish notion that a virgin man is giving up more than his NON virgin wife.

If you have not reached that level of maturity through understanding then be honest and don't marry until you do. Or find you a virgin if it's that important to you and at this time obviously it is.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 17, 2015, 09:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by clikshine View Post
    Will there be any special in that relationship? As he will be giving more than he is receiving... n how can he overcome the thoughts that will come in his mind regarding his wife having sex with multiple person which may include some of his known friends and security?
    Unless there is a direct link to her health, per previous partners have no bearing on the relationship. Which is to say a sti. If she's clean then whatever happened before you got together is meaningless. I have had multiple partners, and what I will tell you is that each woman I have been with was unique in pleasure and being pleasured. There really wasn't any supreme technique that really worked with ALL of them. Truth be told the person who was the 'worst' was the one who had been with the most men, and the one who was the best, and whom I married, was the one with the least.

What you have to realize is that the number of partners the woman has had has no effect of who she is and how you two will be together as a couple. As I said, the only detractor is that if she has/had a STI. This is about you and your thoughts, not her. So what can you do. Accept it and move on. IT is how she is, if you can't accept it, then you can't accept her. IF you can't accept her for who she is then you have NO right to be with her.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2015, 01:03 PM
    "As he will be giving more than he is receiving.".. If this is your expectation of marriage, you better be prepared for lots of FUTURE issues.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2015, 02:34 PM
    And let her know before you marry her if you plan on continually bringing it up because it won't be a happy marriage.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2015, 04:30 PM
    In American and a lot of the western world, both parties, or at lest one has had sexual relationship before marriage. It just does not matter if there is really love. Love is not based on sex, it is based on much more
    mackbook Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2015, 10:23 PM
    Truth be told the person who was the 'worst' was the one who had been with the most men,and the one who was the best, and whom I married, was the one with the least.

What you have to realize is that the number of partners the woman has had has no effect of who she is

Here you say that the woman who had number of partners was the worst but on other hand you say the woman has no effect on who she is by having number of partners..

So if women has on effect on who she is by having number of partners then how was that woman worst because she had number of partners

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a man marry a non-virgin? [ 2 Answers ]

Assalam alaykum. Some muslim people say that in islam we can not marry a woman with whom we already had physical relationship. Please put some light on this.

Why my man hates me for not being a virgin? [ 27 Answers ]

Can you give me an advice? My husband-to-be still suffering from my past.. Her keeps on doing great things for me.. showed me how much I mean to him.. Sacrifice everything just to make me happy.. But then,sometimes,he keeps on recalling my past experience with my ex boyfriend wherein,my...

Adult virgin man [ 4 Answers ]

On my wedding night my husband's penis was not smooth and he had rush on his tighs under his penis. After some sex that we had his penis become smooth and stiffer. The rush also gone. He says that I was the first girl he had made sex. Is he right? :confused:

Me girl is a virgin at 30 [ 12 Answers ]

I have a good friend who is 30. Mind u, I'm 5 yrs younger, and have not had much experience myself with women. I have been friends with this girl for 12 yrs now, and I know the whole family and her siblings well. I have also been trying to get her attention in liking me and trying to have a...

My girl is still a virgin! [ 11 Answers ]

My girl is 17 an still a virgin. We love each other but I have never made love to a virgin before. My friends have made me to understand that it is not a good experience I don't want my girl to feel so bad about it or to have some kind off friction. Please tell me how to go about everything.

View more questions Search