Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 10, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Ouija Board Protective Prayer?
    What is the protective prayer for the ouija board?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Lord thank you for not allowing me to play with it.

Lord thank you for showing me the error of my way and getting me away from it.

If you go to do it, knowing it is wrong, you are going against God's will and instructions, you are on your own then
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 10, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Fr_Chuck yes I know it is bad to play. I am not going to play it. I played it a long time ago when I was younger. I have been reading these Ouija board stories and all these people talking about some prayer before you play it... I have never heard of it or know of it. I was wondering what it was. That's all.
    CrazyDaisyLou Posts: 194, Reputation: 7

Apr 11, 2007, 06:57 PM
    I looked this up because I have never heard this before, and my mom owns an old oiuja board that we last used over ten years ago. This is a web page I found. Hope it helps you.

Daisy

| How to use the Ouija Board correctly...|
    Arctodos Simos Posts: 22, Reputation: 5

Apr 15, 2007, 06:00 PM
    HI
    The only way to find out how to use a ouija board properly is to be tought how to by someone knows how to do it correctly.
    The problem with a ouija board is that is a beacon and open invitation to any spirit out there, malign or otherwise and can only really be used safely by someone who knows how to block the unwanted ones from coming.
    Using the prayer on the site that CrazyDaisyLou noted would, in the vast majority of cases, be like trying to stop a tank with a flat sheet of wet tissue paper. There is no catchall prayer, chant or anything, other than properly tought experience, that will allow you to use a ouija board safely.
    dracular-999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 01:27 PM
    To fr_chuck that's not the prayer I no that for a fact I'm secretly planning to get one and I'm doing research on it I advise searchin all over Google for it
    Peace-n-Harmony Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Invocation for Creating a Sacred Space (say before using the board):

Dear Spirit,
    As I light these candles, bless this sacred place.
    Let the light of their flames radiate love and protection to all four corners of this room.
    I ask at this time that any negative energies be released from this space.
    With a bath of white light, I ask that it be cleansed and neutralized.
    Turn my dwelling into a sanctuary.
    May it be the foundation for your teachings and the inspiration for my higher perceptions.

Invocation for Protection (another one to say before using the board):

Dear Spirit,
    As I sit with you now, I open my heart.
    I surround myself with the love and light of your protection.
    I release any negativity that I have picked up throughout the day so that I speak to the universe with the purity of my soul.
    I ask that any energy (information, healing) be given for my absolute good.
    Dismiss now all energies that are not of the Highest and Greatest source.
    As I bathe in your grace, I will listen to your resounding voice within me.
    I will be true to my hear and your gentle guidance.
    (you can follow this with a moment of appreciation for the universe... )

Invocation for Closing Your Connection and Your Sacred Space (say this one after you've finished using the board):

Dear Spirit,
    Thank you for sharing this sacred time with me.
    I appreciate the flow of energy I have just experienced.
    I will use it for my highest good.
    As I blow out these candles, I close this sacred space, and ask that your protection surround me wherever I go today
    Brrntbarbie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 05:01 PM
    I don't know of a prayer but when you use it make sure you have three white candels and one red one. My friend is going to school for this kind of field and her teacher told her three white and one red.
    indiestarshoote Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 08:55 AM
    We all know that when playing with a Ouija Board we can release entities beyond our power. Sometimes it is necessary to ask questions from the board if you feel there may be a haunting or to relieve some spiritual disharmonies you may have from a loss of some sort. It is very important that you Open with and close with a prayer. There is no correct prayer to use just as long as you feel safe with it and it follows your belief's. I have attached the prayers that I often use.

Opening Prayer:
    "Saint Michael the Archangel, Defend us in battle.
    Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.
    And do thou, 'O Prince of the heavenly host,
    By the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits
    Who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
    Amen."

Although it is very important to begin with a prayer to keep your experience a safe one it is more important to end with one. Although you may become scarred and want to leave the board alone it is so important that you close any portals you may have opened by using an ending prayer that is strong and leaves no hidden meanings such as the following.

Closing Prayer:
    "In the name of Jesus Christ, I command all human spirits to be bound to the confines of this board. I command all inhuman spirits to go where Jesus Christ tells you to go, for it is HE who commands you. Amen."

I hope that I have helped you in whatever way possible. All I request in return is that you are safe in all your sessions.

Your Friend,
    Chelsea
    i_am_rocker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 04:15 PM
    How about this? You shouldn't need a prayer because you shoudn't use the board! They shouldn't be putting those things in the toy aisle. THEY ARE DANGEROUS!
    Toxic_Tigger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 03:50 PM
    They aren't dangerous unless you make them dangerous. I been working with them for almost 12 years use them almost weekly never had a problem and I've been a sensitive since I was 8.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 1, 2012, 03:19 PM
    Your time is coming then, Toxic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm thinking about using a ouija board... [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my two friends did one two days ago but we didn't do it right and I looked it up on the website and I now know how to do it. I was just woundering what everyone would say about it though, as I have heard that they aren't always safe! I have tried talking out loud but that didn't work...

Does anyone have a ouija board story? [ 127 Answers ]

I have heard some pretty scary ouija board stories in my time. I want to know if anyone has heard of any?

Using a ouija board alone [ 173 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; I've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what I would call a 'sixth sense' anyway where I see and hear things most...

How To Solve The Ouija Board Mystery [ 5 Answers ]

Want to join me in a Ouija Board discusion? Check out this page and let me know what you think - Ouija Board Blindfold Experiment The Straight Dope Mailbag: The Straight Dope Mailbag: How does a Ouija board work?

Protective Orders and Probation [ 6 Answers ]

If a person was on probation and someone filed a protective order against that person, would that be enough cause to acclerate their sentence?

View more questions Search