Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happytogether Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2015, 02:36 PM
    Why do I have shoulder pain when I take tests?
    When I take tests, or exams, my shoulder and back start to get very stiff and I constantly have to stretch my neck and arms just to feel a little relief. I'm not that old, I'm still in high-school and my mother gets shoulder pains as well. What can I do to treat this and make it feel better?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 15, 2015, 03:07 PM
    Most likely it is caused by test taking anxiety.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 15, 2015, 03:09 PM
    Also, it could be caused by the way you sit and bend over the test paper.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 15, 2015, 04:30 PM
    That and tension
    lisamartin1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2015, 01:49 AM
    I think you see doctory or taking some pain relief like pain o soma, carisoprodol 350mg etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoulder pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I know there are lots of conditions for Shoulder Pain, but after researching, I cannot find an answer that suites my case. I'm 26 years old female, quite active, but nothing too crazy. I started to feel some pain in my upper right arm (where it connects to the shoulder) about a month ago. I...

Shoulder pain, wrist numbness, shooting pain in leg [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing dull aching left shoulder pain ( heart is OK... been checked out). My left wrist is numb to touch. I was having left hand weakness and some trembling but that seems to have subsided. I have sporadic shooting pain down left leg, groin aches. All of this comes and goes.

Shoulder pain [ 2 Answers ]

I woke up yesterday with extreme shoulder pain. It hurts to lift my arm up and shoots down to my elbows. I feel a bump on my shoulder. I put shoulder cream but it doesn't seem to help. What is it and how to cure at home. Should I see a dr.

Shoulder pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 75 years old female. I have started to feel a sharp pain below my left shoulder blade. What should I use for treatment. Thank you.

View more questions Search