Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rolovelyn A Lim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2015, 11:44 AM
    How I can remove him in blacklist in Philippines?
    I would like to know if he's in the bblack list or not. If ever he's on the black list how could I remove him? Thanks
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 14, 2015, 03:14 PM
    You contact Immigration in the Philippines. Do you really want to ASK? What if he isn't? Why don't you know already?
    As for removing him, no, you don't have any way to do that. He's the only one who can even try.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2015, 05:41 PM
    Actually YOU.. can not do anything, immigration will not give a third party, his status. He can check, But then HE should know if he is.

If he is, he can hire an immigration attorney and file an appeal to have his immigration status approved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long will take to remove my name on a block list philippines country. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm american.. a parole person and I ddnt report to it cz I was in the philippines until the deport me and put my name on a block list in philippines. II'm all done to My parole and planning to comebck to philippines but my name still on the blocklist.. it's 12 months now but I'm still on that...

Im on the blacklist in the Philippines - how can I petition the secretary of Justice [ 1 Answers ]

I arrived in the Philippines on 10 Apr 15 to marry my fiancée of 6 yrs and was refused entry because of a felony 16 yrs ago. How can I petition the Secretary of Justice to get off this blacklist>

How to remove blacklist from uae [ 1 Answers ]

Attached is passport copy of my brother. He was working in sharjah, but the owner of the company cancelled his visa without any reason and put him in black list. The owner also did not pay his salary and we paid AED 8,800 for his visa. When my brother going to Pakistan the immigration put him in...

Blacklist in the philippines [ 0 Answers ]

please I need help with this, I came to the Philippines April with a tourist visa to attend a programme but unluckily for I was denied entry because of incomplete documents regarding the invitation I had,bt I asked if I could come bck with d document and d immigration officer said its okay,so next...

Remove my eyescan & blacklist [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am kamaraj from india, I had worked in dubai 2006 to 2009, that time runaway from my company for salary problem, but I getout from dubai up to my visa valid time, my departure time sharjha immigration office took my eyescan, now I want to go back to dubai, anyway remove my eyescan & black...

View more questions Search