Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plshelpme101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2015, 07:37 AM
    I'm worried!
    I had protected sex on June 6 and after 6 days I had my period which is too early since I'm expecting my period to start on June 20 (it changes every month, sometimes, my period will start 2 days prior to my expected date). So now, the 1st 2 days of my period, the bleeding is normal but no clots, no cramps. Today is the 3rd day and the bleeding is like droplets. I'm really confused and worried. What could this mean? I'm not ready to be pregnant >_<
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 14, 2015, 07:41 AM
    If you are not ready to be pregnant then you should not be engaging in sexual intercourse. Any time there is penile insertion there is the risk of pregnancy. You can reduce the risk, but not eliminate it.

There could be several reasons you are experiencing what you are experiencing, but pregnancy is unlikely to be one of them as it would be too soon.
    plshelpme101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2015, 07:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    If you are not ready to be pregnant then you should not be engaging in sexual intercourse. Any time there is penile insertion there is the risk of pregnancy. You can reduce the risk, but not eliminate it.

There could be several reasons you are experiencing what you are experiencing, but pregnancy is unlikely to be one of them as it would be too soon.

What do you mean by it would be too soon? Anyway, thanks for answering my question.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 14, 2015, 10:47 AM
    Meaning that it takes several days for a sperm to travel and meet up with an egg an fertilize it. So if you had sex on June 6th, it is unlikely that an egg would have been fertilized and developed enough at that point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do I'm worried [ 6 Answers ]

My friend is depressed and slits her wrists and thighs I don't want her to hurt herself anymore I'm so worried about her we already told a teacher but even after that she still does it what could I do to make her stop

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

I am very worried [ 2 Answers ]

I have a beagle he is 3 years old and my mother went away on a trip and I think he is home sick he will not eat or drink and e is walking around with his tail between his legs and when we pick him up he cry's he will not walk up stairs or jump on our beds I do not know what to do.

I'm really worried! [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one give me some piece of mind? I put a message on here a month ago as my 9 month old pup had started to lose appetite, be clingy and a little sick. This all seemed to go after a couple of days of tlc. I though it something to do with her begin in season for the first time and hormone...

Should I be worried? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for 7 months now. I usually take it every night before I go to bed. For some reason Monday night I was busy and forgot. Tuesday night I ended up having sex with my boyfriend and he went inside of me.. that night I took my pill for both Monday and Tuesday night... the...

View more questions Search