Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mary Meline Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2015, 06:09 AM
    Deck staining
    How much does it cost to have my deck washed and stained?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2015, 08:21 AM
    That is an impossible question to answer. We have no idea as to where you live, how big the deck is or what quality of stain and sealer you will use. Get 3 quotes from reputable contractors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure washing and staining a deck 45ft. By 10ft. [ 1 Answers ]

A 3 level deck 15ft. By 10ft. Each level pressure wash and stain, replace all lifted nails with screws( est. 200)... wood quality is excellent with no mold or rotted boards, a virgin quality never been stained... what would be a reasonable price for such a job??

Reasonable quote for stripping and staining a deck. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I just finished stripping, sanding, and staining my neighbors deck last week and I have no idea what would be a fair price to charge her. It is approx. a 500 sqft deck, however it has 2 railing sections with spindles and also a very large...

Reasonable Quote For Staining a Deck [ 12 Answers ]

In MN what is a reasonable price to charge someone to just stain their medium to large deck. I spoke with my father and he said when insurance covered to have the deck power washed and restained after a storm it was over $800. My boyfriend is going to do this for a coworker of mine and I don't...

Power washing and staining a deck [ 2 Answers ]

I was asked how much I would charge to power wash and stain a deck. Although I have done this job many times for myself and family I have never charged for it. What is the going rate per square foot for this? Thanks for your help!

Deck top. We have a covered deck, planning on expanding deck, a 2x4 crossed cover [ 1 Answers ]

help!! We are planning on expanding our original deck with an open 2x4 crossed cover... do you have pictures or construction help?? Thanks

View more questions Search