Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gdebevoise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2015, 10:20 AM
    08 HD Road King won't fire when it gets hot. Starts fine when cold.
    Bike turns over fine when it gets hot, but will not fire. Let it cool down for hour or so, it starts fine. No problem starting when cold. It is fuel injected. I have installed new crankshaft position sensor, new starter, new ignition coil, but still same problem. Nobody seems to be able to figure it out.

I would appreciate any help solving the problem I can get.

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower Hot water starts hot turns cold then gets hot again. Cold water tap comes out [ 1 Answers ]

Shower Hot water starts hot turns cold then gets hot again. Cold water tap comes out hot and takes several seconds to turn cold. Replaced circulating pump no change.

Roman faucet - hot water side starts hot then goes to cold [ 1 Answers ]

We have a roman faucet in our jet tub. The hot water side starts hot then goes to cold after a short time. If I turn off the faucet and turn it back on hot water comes out again and only lasts for about 10 seconds. By the way, we can get hot water out of everyother faucet/shower in our house...

I have a 1996 ford taurus that won't go into gear but starts fine. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1996 ford taurus and I was leaveing home and soon as I went to put it in drive it made it to reverse and stuck then It would't go into drive I use a little force to try to put it Into drive and no go afther that I went to put it back in to park And it wouldn't go into park. So I...

Heater starts working fine but fan never stop, the blows cold air [ 2 Answers ]

My heater start working fine , the flame comes on, the fan runs well and blows hot air, then when the flame cames off, the fan continues to running blowing cold air and the never stop, blowing cold aiir the rest of the time? I changed the fan and the capacitor, Is it a heat sensor? What can be the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.