Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bsrrenee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2015, 06:01 AM
    How to pass an EtG test
    How can I pass an ETG test? Less than 24 hours since my last drink. Does liver cleansing work? I use Epsom salt olive oil and grapefruit?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 10, 2015, 06:29 AM
    We cannot tell you how to get around/cheat an etg test.

We can tell you that the quick fixes do not work and usually get the person in trouble for trying to cheat the test.

Whether you pass or fail comes down to several factors. A main factor being how much you had to drink prior to the last drink. Another factor is the cutoff level for the test. If you drank heavily before the last drink and have a low cutoff level, the cleansers and other stuff would not be enough even if they did work. If you had one or two drinks over a wide period of time before the last drink and have a high cut-off level, then you might pass without doing anything that would trigger greater scrutiny.

What is the test for? Job interview or court/treatment program ordered? Different reasons for testing generally have different cut-off levels with job related usually having a higher one.

If this is for court or a treatment program, I highly suggest having a support system in place that helps you refrain from drinking while you are not supposed to be. Adding the stress of possibly getting caught and whatever consequences there may be to an already stressful time will eventually lead to a major mess-up (hoping you haven't already.)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 10, 2015, 08:25 AM
    How can I pass an ETG test?
    Don't drink at least 72 hours before the test.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 10, 2015, 09:02 AM
    How can I pass an ETG test?
    Think BEFORE you drink. After is too late. If you have done the deed and been tested, relax and wait for the results. Trying to cheat is WORSE than making a mistake.

A lot depends on why you are being tested, and if you signed an agreement to be tested. Who did you sign it with? Every state, court, and locality,as well as company has there own policy and procedure how they deal with a failed drug/alcohol test.

Find out what applies in your specific case.

Less than 24 hours since my last drink.
    How many hour before your test? The more the better!
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Jun 11, 2015, 10:53 PM
    I use Epsom salt olive oil and grapefruit
    I had to look this one up and holy p00p, does that sound miserable! I can't imagine that this approach would be very beneficial with less than 24 hours to prepare, but I have no personal experience with this method. Even so, a liver cleanse takes time. The liver has to metabolize the alcohol and the EtG produced is a direct metabolite of this - a process which takes time.

Even if this diarrhea inducing concoction could speed that process up, it is highly unlikely that it will remove the EtG from your urinary tract, it sounds like it aims to rid the toxins via another bodily orafice. You may get some gallstones out of your body, but I'm not seeing the correlation between removing the EtG and turning your body into a liquid poop-shoot dispenser.

As Cat1864 stated, one of the most important factors is how much you had to drink during that last episode prior to testing? That will have a huge impact on the time it takes to clear your body, or clear enough to be below the cutoff level.

Did you have just one or two? Five or six? A 12-pack? Less important but still relevant, over what period did you consume the drinks? If you slammed a pint in an hour, went on a 10 hour bender, or if you spread out a couple of glasses of wine over a two hour dinner would play an important role in offering a best guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pass EtG test after 48 hrs-10 light beers? Will I pass? [ 1 Answers ]

I had 3, 32oz, 3.2 light beers starting at 2pm Monday. Additional 4, 12oz, 5.0 light beers until around 6 pm on Monday. Female, avg metabolism, 140 lbs, 5'6". I have an EtG test on Wed by 6pm. Will I pass? Any recommendations to pass?

Is it possible to pass the EtG test in 60 hrs? 61 hours prior to test I had 4 drinks. [ 1 Answers ]

The metabolic rate/half life supports this possibility tho' there are many variables i.e. EtG production, liver functions etc. Q. is there any hope that I will pass/survive this one test?

Will I Pass My EtG test? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 5'3 female, approx 120-130 pounds (it's been a while since I weighed myself). On Thursday night I had 5.5% cider and approx 5.5% beer (I'm rounding to the highest they might have been) and on Friday night I started drinking a glass of wine at around approximately 11:00 p.m-...

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

View more questions Search