Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rouby82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2015, 02:57 PM
    Black screen panasonic Viera TX- L47ET5E
    Good evening everybody,

I guess that my TV is bugging.. do you have any idea about how to reset it?

Description of the problem:
    I turned ON the TV (panasonic_Viera_ L47ET5E) and the audio of the program was present but without the video (I have a black screen tend to a dark blue).

I remarked from the voice of each program that I have only 6 programs instead of 45 (usually).

I have used the method of pressing Vol- and Menu of the remote for 5 seconds..
    After trying that method... I have lost the audio too!!
    Actually I have black screen and no audio...

Does someone encountered same problem as mine?

Thank you for your help.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 10, 2015, 08:39 AM
    You need a trained tech,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnkyAGyI7GA

This may be a better bet,

Sites-PanasonicB2C-Site

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic pt-60lc14 is on but black screen no sound can not play dvd [ 0 Answers ]

Panasonic pt-60lc14 is on but th screen is black and no sound I can not play dvd and on video there are horizonal lines

Panasonic 40 inch flat screen - viera [ 0 Answers ]

Ive plugged my TV in the green light came on at the front then went to a red light and it keeps flashing red the TV won't turn on I've tried pushing buttons but won't turn on and red light keeps flashing please help

Panasonic plasma TV black screen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have a Panasonic plasma TV with a satellite dish. The TV screen randomly goes black and remains that way for 10mins-4 hours, then comes back on. The frequency of these "outtages" is increasing. While screen is black, I can play DVDs fine, but screen is black when I go back to satellite...

Panasonic TH65PZ700B black box on screen [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn my TV on there is a black box on the top left corner of the screen. It is completely black and it doesn't move or change whether I watch TV, change the volume, or watch dvds? Help! What has happened and what do I do?

View more questions Search