Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melly16 Posts: 8, Reputation: -2

Apr 10, 2007, 07:02 PM
    What's wrong with people
    Why can't people stop pretending they understand what I've been through and tell me if they can't help instead of trying but failing?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2007, 07:03 PM
    How do you know they are pretending. What exactly is bothering you that you want help with?
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 01:46 AM
    No response, No answer. No wonder why people do not understand you. Your not straight up and clear with what you ask.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 05:02 AM
    What are you referrring to here? You make a statement with nothing to show for the example of what you claim. People can only know so much and they only know what is written. Please fill in the blanks. Thank you.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 12, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Communication is the key!

Before anyone can answer your question to your satisfaction you need to communicate an example of what you are talking about.

It could just be that you believe people do not understand your situation and they are failing to answer your problems because you do not agree with their answer.

Everybody is entitled to their own view and you are entitled to agree or disagree.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Are you referring to the answers on your other post?
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 12:44 PM
    I would say like more like the none questions or clarifications from the original poster on this post.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by melly16
    w.e think what you want i don't give a ..............i can't tell ou what as pissing me off thats why i didn't respond
    Some of the problem might just be communication. I don't even understand what you are saying here.
    shanee Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by melly16
    why can't people stop pretending they understand what I've been through and tell me if they can't help instead of trying but failing?
    Some people think that they are helping but they make the situation worse. It may not be intetionally done. You have to look deep into yourself and really know who you are. When you do you will find that most of your answers lie in you!
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Well I can tell you that when you make a statement like you have here, "im referring to my life as in the i've been through. i can tell people don't understand by the way they talk to me or just ignore me", it does not give anyone much to go on.

It is not putting you off but how can one answer you with even a half decent response when you make such a broad statement? We do not know how people in your life talk to you, or why they ignore you, or what you have been through. We do not know what your actions or statements have been. Honestly, no one is trying to ignore you here but without anything further than what you have posted - it becomes difficult.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 01:53 PM
    I honestly think this whole thread was a waste of time. A waste of precious time, but maybe if others read this they will learn that when you ask a question that is not as a broad statement as the one made by this poster. Another problem that pisses me off and is starting to be a big pet peeve with me is that these new posters ask a question and they never come back to it. They never clarify anything. Now I have wasted my precisious time here where it could have been to help somebody that really needs it.

So this poster deserves what he or she gets. This poster is their worst own enemy. No wonder why no one understands them. IT IS THEIR OWN F------ FAULT. HERE WE HAVE A FAILER TO COMMUNICATE. IT IS ALL ONE SIDED AND THAT IS WHY NO ONE CAN HELP YOUR SORRY ---.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 02:43 PM
    That is it, in a nutshell, Joe.
    LByronn Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Apr 14, 2007, 02:11 AM
    It's like the hospital that would laugh at the charity, you need help but you don't accept advises. Do you think that you are going through something that nobody else knows about??
    We call that life isn't it?
    B.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2007, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    I honestly think this whole thread was a waste of time. A waste of precious time, but maybe if others read this they will learn that when you ask a question that is not as a broad statement as the one made by this poster. Another problem that pisses me off and is starting to be a big pet peeve with me is that these new posters ask a question and they never come back to it.
    I couldn't agree more. Sometimes I spend a great deal of time breaking down the post and tackling each issue and it really annoys me to no end when they never return to read it. I'm doing them the favor, they are not doing me one so get back here and start reading the posts. I'd love to spend my time helping someone that really wants it then to waste it with someone that just wants to whine about how there life sucks or something happened but doesn't want to take the time to deal with it and get some incite from the outside. I don't know if it's the culture that demands everything now or the immaturity of the individuals but seeing someone post something but not taking the time even acknowledge those that lend a helping hand is beyond annoying and it's just plain rude.

They never clarify anything. Now I have wasted my precisious time here where it could have been to help somebody that really needs it.
    Exactly, and there are people searching for the right answer while time gets wasted on people who don't really want help or trolls.

So this poster deserves what he or she gets. This poster is their worst own enemy. No wonder why no one understands them. IT IS THEIR OWN F------ FAULT. HERE WE HAVE A FAILER TO COMMUNICATE. IT IS ALL ONE SIDED AND THAT IS WHY NO ONE CAN HELP YOUR SORRY ---.
    Dido!
    melly16 Posts: 8, Reputation: -2

Apr 15, 2007, 05:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    Well I can tell you that when you make a statement like you have here, "im referring to my life as in the i've been through. i can tell people don't understand by the way they talk to me or just ignore me", it does not give anyone much to go on.

It is not putting you off but how can one answer you with even a half decent response when you make such a broad statement? We do not know how people in your life talk to you, or why they ignore you, or what you have been through. We do not know what your actions or statements have been. Honestly, no one is trying to ignore you here but without anything further than what you have posted - it becomes difficult.
    I only posted this cause I was bored,had nothing better to do and it kind of is true. Sometimes when I tell people something I no they don't get it but they can still make e feel better
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Jesushelper76 disagrees: This place is not for people who are just bored. To be playing games like you have.

This is not a game and if your just bored do something better with your time. Like go outside and get off your computer.

So the rest of us do not have to waste our time on you.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me? [ 5 Answers ]

My problem is that when I'm hard I'm about 7inches so that's kind of normal. But its when I'm not, that I have a problem. It shrinks down to about 2-3inches. I get a complex from this, my wife doesn't think it's a problem, but to me it is. What can I do?

What's wrong with me [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having emotional problems for the past 3 years, I was a several points suicidal, luckely I have overcome that part. I was in a relationship that was my first, I jusmped in too quick. I'm 20 years old and am currently 8 months pregnant with his child, after several months of emotional...

What's wrong with me [ 5 Answers ]

My body has been acting weird for some months now. For the past 9 months I have been getting a repeated yeast infection each month and receiving medication. But for the past 2 months I haven't had a yeast infection but my periods have been really late. Last month I came down on my period on the 23...

What's Wrong With Me? [ 26 Answers ]

The Past Two Years Have Been A Major Rollercoaster For Me... Between Bad Relationships An Family Problems All Of It Has Really Affected Me Emotionally And Is Really Starting To Take Its Toll On My Life... ive Lost All My Friends Because Of My Bad Traits An Insane Ways Of Self Harm. Which Is How I...

What's wrong w/me? [ 2 Answers ]

?? I'm not sure what section this belongs in so I'll put it in w/relationships... OK I'm a 20yr old female and I like men I love men, I have been having sex for 8yrs and I have only had sex with men. Yet, I'm secretly attracted to females. As a young teen(maybe even before I was a teen) I remember...

View more questions Search