Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justiceforeddie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2015, 12:26 PM
    How do I create a masonry outdoor stage?
    I'm trying to build a stage for my band to play on on my property. It is outside and exposed to the elements. I want to use masonry block cause I do not want to pour a concrete slab. It is 20'X14' and aprox. 16" in height. The floor would have to be flat and level. What should I use?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2015, 04:49 PM
    Would not consider a masonry stage. Why not Pressure treated wood and Trex?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to do some wind calcs for a inflatable outdoor stage cover? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to produce some wind calculations for an outdoor stage cover for a music event. How would I calculate this? Any ideas?

Two stage heat pump with two stage furnace and only three stage thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

I had an Amana two stage heat pump installed with a Goodman two stage gas furnace. I have a Comfortnet thermostat and it omly uses the two stage heat pump and high side of furnace. What is the use to have a two s two stage furnace.

Two stage vs single stage heat pump compressors- How much energy does a 2 stage save? [ 1 Answers ]

I am comparing 5 ton heat pumps; some with 2 stage compressors and some with single. Does the two stage really save that much energy when on a 5 ton compressor? Is it worth an extra $1200?

Running wiring & create outdoor outlet [ 2 Answers ]

I have moved to an 18 acre farm and have learned to do a lot out of necessity but need some advice on this deal. There is an outlet on the back deck which is the only outdoor outlet. I have a small pond I made of a stock tank about 25 feet from the deck and want to put a GFC outlet on a post by...

Hvac1000: Or ing stage relays (multi-stage stats to single stage) [ 1 Answers ]

Would you agree that you can and should OR the outputs of say a 2 stage heating stat to make it a single stage? OR means connect the outputs together. Example: Connect W and W2 to create a single stage stat. I'm under the impression that either W1 or W2 is activated and not both and that this...

View more questions Search