Ask
    TyBrasia 111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2015, 01:34 PM
    Singer
    How can I become a singer
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 7, 2015, 01:44 PM
    Do you sing now? at church, in school productions, with groups at nursing homes, etc.? Has your voice ever been evaluated by a voice teacher or coach?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 7, 2015, 02:48 PM
    You open your mouth and sing.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 7, 2015, 03:24 PM
    If you have to ask, you will never be a singer. A singer has to face all sorts of rejection, but a REAL singer just keeps singing. All the singers on talent shows on TV? THOUSANDS get turned away at the auditions you never see. The ones who get somewhere? Their fame is usually fleeting. One in a MILLION makes it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2015, 05:44 PM
    A fraction of maybe 1% of the people that think they have talent... are good enough other people actually want to hear them sing.

If you want to sing... then sing... but make sure you have ANOTHER career to pay your bills... odds are you won't do it in Music.

As was mentioned... get ready to hear a lot you don't want to hear. Because you have to get used to it. Its called "paying your dues" few people are a success without a LOT of failures.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 1929 SInger ser#AC745947, I have an acknowledgement certificate from Singer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1929 Singer Sewing machine, in pretty good condition, it has original painted designs, pedal and is in working condition. I have the Singer certificate acknowledge. Serial# AC745947. I wanted a general idea or ballpark amount. I am Northern California, San Francisco Bay Area. Thank...

Slows male singer need to find the singer please [ 1 Answers ]

Even though my job takes me all around the world

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name? [ 0 Answers ]

Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name I think it's a spanish song, This is the link: http://youtu.be/ZsJrzJOQlpM

Become a singer [ 1 Answers ]

Can you make me a singer

View more questions Search