Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alikhal02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2015, 01:25 PM
    Java regex replace
    The code below replaces every other whitespace and I am trying to replace every third white space.

String replace = deletedWords.replaceAll("(?<! \\G \\ w+) \\s","_");

Check out some similar questions!

What all topics comes under advance java?what is framework how it is related to java? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know about the topics related to advance java?and how the framework likke struts and hibernate realted to each other?what are there uses?

I am new to java GUI and multiple classes, I have knowledge of core java. I have [ 0 Answers ]

Sir, I am new to java GUI and multiple classes, I have knowledge of core java. I have to call a rest client from my net beans project give values to it and receive it's output in the same project. Please suggest me what I need to study and what to do.

How can I determine the number of match attempts of a regex in PHP? [ 0 Answers ]

How can I determine the number of match attempts of a regex in PHP?

Java netbeans program- Connection between java and mysql,How to conn [ 0 Answers ]

which I wrote from a book but when I run it, it shows exception please give me the code to connect jlistbox to database when I click on btn1. btn coding should search "name" in database and shows all the names in listbox my coding: here-- r1,r2,r3 are radio btns and l1,l2,l3 are labels,...

Replace copper with flex-tubing under k-sink, replace faucet [ 13 Answers ]

I need a new faucet in the kitchen. Old lines are copper and sweated in. Can a novice do-it-yourselfer change the copper lines to flex-steel, and put in a new faucet, or do we need a plumber? We are willing to learn.. Where can I find detailed information on how to do it? Step by step?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.