Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2015, 09:12 AM
    Why do only ugly guys like me?
    Like in my head I'm pretty and I get told that too,so why is it that only ugly guys are into me?

I feel kind of sad about this
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 5, 2015, 09:41 AM
    Everyone believes you're beautiful and they want to date you. EVERYONE.

But you're also shallow and self-serving. Maybe the 'cute' guys see this and move on to someone who is also pretty on the inside, and all the other 'ugly' men are just desperate to get the 'cute' girl that they're willing to try to forgive your vanity.

You should feel sad that you're classifying everyone as being ugly and not.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 5, 2015, 09:44 AM
    Sad? That's disgusting coming from someone that cares so little for her own appearance and doesn't want to be judged, while judging others for what they cannot control.

Why are they ugly?
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2015, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Sad? That's disgusting coming from someone that cares so little for her own appearance and doesn't want to be judged, while judging others for what they cannot control.

Why are they ugly?

I'm not judging them,just saying that all the guys that like me are not that attractive.
    My mum says because I'm ugly,so only ugly guys are attracted to me.
    But I've been told I'm pretty

Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    Everyone believes you're beautiful and they want to date you. EVERYONE.

But you're also shallow and self-serving. Maybe the 'cute' guys see this and move on to someone who is also pretty on the inside, and all the other 'ugly' men are just desperate to get the 'cute' girl that they're willing to try to forgive your vanity.

You should feel sad that you're classifying everyone as being ugly and not.
    How am I being shallow by saying they are ugly.They have good personalities and everything but they are just not that attractive.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2015, 09:53 AM
    So a guy has to be attractive before you will like him? Please look beyond appearances.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 5, 2015, 10:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by natashap25 View Post
    How am I being shallow by saying they are ugly.They have good personalities and everything but they are just not that attractive.
    You can lead a horse to water...

Maybe the people who said that were pretty were just being nice, and the 'ugly' people now view you as being in their league, and all the 'pretty' boys don't want to go out with someone, being you, who is 'ugly'.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2015, 10:19 AM
    First, if you are dating only on looks, no one is every happy.

If you will not consider dating someone "ugly" you are not worth dating anyway.

Go to Walmart, and watch, older couples, married couples, ugly guys, great girls, great guys, ugly girls, looks, in real life, are not the important issue.

Also it is how we present our self, how we dress, and how we interact with other people.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 5, 2015, 10:37 AM
    What are your definitions of 'attractive' and 'ugly'?

There is an old saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps you need to change how you view others.

I will let you in on a little secret. Attraction isn't only in looks but how the person makes you feel and how you respond to them on a personal level.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2015, 04:45 PM
    I see it hypocritical that you think you are above them because you think you are more attractive... but not once did you mention anything about the quality of their character or their personality..

You are aware (well maybe not...you are too young to know this)... beauty fades... sometimes very, very quickly... and if they don't have a good character or good personality... what do you have? A Bitter former good looking person with a bad attitude and unpleasant personality.

Not everyone good looking has a good personality to match... nor does someone "ugly" have a bad personality to match.

I've come to notice... far more less attractive people have pleasing personalities... while far fewer of the "Beautiful" people do. Because those tend to think beauty is everything and they don't need anything else. Eventually find they lose that beauty and they don't HAVE anything else.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 6, 2015, 07:26 AM
    I remember your previous posts as being unusually worrisome for an 18 year old young woman. You dwell on things that 12 and 13 year olds think. It's time to do some growing.

I had a nice enough face as a teen, but was insecure about the rest of me - small breasts, fat legs, etc. I decided I didn't particularly go for classic good looking guys. And now, decades later, I still have an affinity for those who don't attract bevies of women. Heck, I think they are the nicest too. The love of my life was sort of short and scrawny.

WHAT IS YOUR FUTURE? WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR LIFE?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2015, 09:58 AM
    Physical beauty fades with time. Inner beauty is generally forever. If you worked on your inner beauty I'm guessing guys would be lining up. Just a thought...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

It about about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys [ 0 Answers ]

What's this movie call about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys

Ugly, Ugly brassy roots. [ 3 Answers ]

I have been coloring my hair blonde with L'oreal Les Blondissimes LB01 for years always with great results. However, recently my rooots have been turning horribly brassy. I have not changed my haircare routine at all however I do have some grey roots so I am wondering whether that could be the...

All guys say I'm ugly and won't give me a chance [ 25 Answers ]

I really like this guy, He was my first boyfriend. He left me. I want him back... I thought he was my soul mate but I guess not. I am afraid of dying all alone, with no kids or family. And I don't want that. My dream was to marry this guy, have kids and be a photographer. Before I was with...

Am I Ugly? For the guys. [ 13 Answers ]

I just have one question you all see my pic on the side there. Does anyone think that I am ugly? Because there must be something wrong with me. Im 23 years old with my 7 year old son. I mean I don't know what I do wrong. But I was just wondering

Do guys stare at ugly chicks [ 37 Answers ]

JUst wondering... Do guys stare at ugly chicks too? And what would u guys consider is a so called ugly chick? Thank you guys, honest answers please:D

View more questions Search