Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rose Atanga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2015, 02:12 AM
    No sexual pleasures since I became sexually active
    Please I am a female in my twenties.I have been sexual active for the past one year.but I have never had an orgasm nor pleasure during sex.all my hormones are in their right proportions.I have never had an STD nor a condition that is directly associated with my reproductive system.please help.can I ever get treated?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 4, 2015, 02:19 AM
    For most women orgasm begins in the brain, not the vagina. Foreplay is important, it should last all day, not just a few minutes prior to penetration.

Few women have orgasms during penetrative sex, most need clitoral stimulation after a proper amount of foreplay. Most likely you haven't found the partner who is willing to take his time to assure you get off like he does.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 4, 2015, 07:04 AM
    I would recommend exploring your body and figuring out what it likes and what turns it on and what gets it off. Yes, I am talking about masturbation. Maybe get yourself a toy to play with. I am suggesting this so that you know what does it for you. This will allow you to better communication to your partner what makes you happy, and what is just kind of meg, and what just doesn't work for you. Does breast stimulation work?

J_9 also hit on a crucial point. A lot of female arousal is long term, which is to say that it begins hours before the encounter. This is unlike men where they're ready to go at a drop of the panties. Make sure you're aroused and make sure there's a good amount of foreplay.

Good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 4, 2015, 08:08 AM
    You are responsible for finding your own pleasure and for that you need self knowledge of what turns you on and gets you off. Hormones have little to do with it actually.

You can't even tell your partner how to help unless you know how to help yourself. Hope you enjoy exploring and experimenting and finding out what you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you tell if a woman is, or has been, sexually active? [ 5 Answers ]

Can you tell if a woman is or has been sexually active? Can a gynecologist tell if a woman is or has been sexually active?

I think my daughter may be sexually active [ 7 Answers ]

My 16 1/2 year old daughter has her first boyfriend. He is a nice boy and they get along great.. almost too great; lately they have been very touchy- feely. I overheard something that made me think they may be sexually active. I am very open with my daughter about this topic. I started dating my...

Sexually active teen [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to find some help for my younger sister. She is only 15 and has become sexually active. Having had an abortion at 17 I am scared that she may end up like me. I don't know how I can help her get birth control, can I give her mine? Or will it show up in tests? I don't want her to have to...

View more questions Search