Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetblood_15 Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Apr 15, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishRose
    Suddenly its obvious why young girls need protecting. Honey, your attitude is seriously messed up! Until you learn, probably the hard way, things like this will keep happening to you. I made the mistake of asuming you were mentally in the same place as I was at your age but you clearly are not. Everyone on here has tried to help you but all you want is someone to tell you how to lie and cheat your way out of your problem, which nobody here will do!
    Hey, people I know I'm being rude but it's very hard for me to be polite when I'm under all this crap and I'm just looking for one answer to help me... and some people actually have given me good answers even though you just said no one would do that...
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Apr 15, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Well then that would just be stupid and you will get in trouble for lying. They do prosecute people for lying... it is called giving false information... either way someone is going to get in trouble!

Apr 15, 2007, 03:35 PM
    That does not excuse your attitude. Other people are trying to help and you are being rude... that is not okay.. you will learn that when you mature. You will learn that you don't have to be rude to get an answer, and that actually if you are asking advice you should be grateful that people are taking time out of their day to help you. You just need to face the music... part of growing up is accepting the consequences of your actions. And the consequences are either you getting in trouble or your 20 yr old friend getting in trouble. There is no way to get out of this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 15, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetblood_15
    thanks....but how can they smell a liar? they could find out that i'm lying easliy....but they can't prove that i'm lying.....i could just say i was lying about the whole thing just to get attention.....
    It is now very obvious you are 15, if it wasn't obvious before. LOL

Yes, they can prove you are lying, they have their ways and they have their tactics. They KNOW how to make people slip up.

With that said, I quitely unsbscrube to this thread as it is also obvious this is a girl who does not want help and only wants attention of one form or another.

No use wasting our time over this anymore as nothing we can say will make a difference, she has her mind made up.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 05:28 PM
    thanks....but how can they smell a liar? they could find out that i'm lying easliy....but they can't prove that i'm lying.....i could just say i was lying about the whole thing just to get attention.....
    The police are trained to spot a liar. By the way you look at them, hold yourself, how you express yourself. They have seen everything - so, it would be hard to get anything past them.
    Plus, it doesn't matter what you say. Whether you wanted this to happen or not, you are 15 and he is 20 - a line was crossed - he broke the law. It doesn't matter if you consented or not - he, as an adult, should have know better.
    So, you can get yourself in trouble by lying - false statement, etc. So, if you realize now that you can not get him out of trouble - maybe you can save yourself.
    Lillian42 Posts: 83, Reputation: 8

Apr 15, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Everyone does make mistakes the best thing to do is to be honest with everyone the cops your parents it will work out for the best in the long run and plus you will feel so much better telling the truth. But I do think you are a little young to be messing around sexually and what was the 20 year old thinking they should have known better they are older. Next time just be smarter don't worry about sex you are to young to have to deal with the other risks and responsibilities it brings like aids stds and pregnancy.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 15, 2007, 05:41 PM
    Doesn't matter what we asy to this girl. She has her mind made up. Notice that she said she will be hanging around with him again soon.

Sooo, we are wasting our "breath."

Apr 15, 2007, 07:37 PM
    I am going to follow J_9's advice and unsubscribe from this thread also. I refuse to take my precious time.. time that I could be spending with my family to try to help someone who dosen't want my help or appriacte it. Good-bye sweetblood and I hope you the best.. although the way you are going now.. they may not happen... as for the rest of you see you in other threads... have a great day!

Apr 16, 2007, 04:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by robertsqueen
    I am going to follow J_9's advice and unsubscribe from this thread also. I refuse to take my precious time..time that I could be spending with my family to try to help someone who dosen't want my help or appriacte it. Good-bye sweetblood and I hope you the best..although the way you are going now..they may not happen...as for the rest of you see you in other threads...have a great day!

You people can unsubscribe, I never forced you people to answer this question... you just realized now that your giving me answers I'm not looking for... and that your now not answering anymore.so thanks and bye to all of you
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2007, 06:12 AM
    You must realize that if nothing else, the people on this forum give their HONEST opinions. Most people will not supply you with a guide on lying.
    I am sorry you have taken such offense to the responses you have received and in turn became defensive and rude to those trying to offer a little help.
    With living, comes life experiences. We know that you will not be able to get out of this by lying.
    We know that if the school and police know - then your parents know. And we know what the laws are when it comes to a 20 year old touching a 15 year old.
    The advice you have been given is for YOUR benefit - how you can walk away from this in the best case scenario.
    It is a shame you have turned these people away - just because you don't like what you hear. You have gotten yourself in an impossible situation. Please re-read the answers as to what you should do next.
    Good Luck to you.
    YeloDasy Posts: 363, Reputation: 81

Apr 16, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Ok, so I read all of the replys to this thread, and I want to see if I can help. I am a school counselor and I run into issues like this often. To me, it sounds like this guy did disrespect you. I think you would agree to that. He also humiliated you. Embarrassed you. And disresepcted you in a sexual way. Now, in my opinion, he did a lot more, but I think you would agree to my statements so far, right?
    Well, I hear you saying that he is sorry... and that he has treated you better than other people in your past. And you might be right! BUt I am going to try and answer your questions as best as I can so you understand...
    1. there is nothing you can do to not get him in trouble at this point. He made a mistake... one that he knew was wrong before he did it! And even if he is sorry, that doesn't mean the law does not apply. I mean, if your mom gets in a car accident, hit someone on purpose, do you think the police will say "oh well, you were sorry?" nope! The laws don't work that way... and I am sorry you have to learn at such a young age that you don't always have control. I know that at your age, you want to have control and independence over your life and your actions, but we all are subject to the law, including me, you, and this boy! And trust me, he knew better... he knew he was disresepcting you, and he is sorry he got caught! So there is nothing you can do to not get him in trouble...
    2. please please please hear me... do not protect him by lying... if you truly think that with your true story, that he is not a bad person, great! Then the police will hear your true story and agree with you right? He is sorry, he didn't mean it... blah blah blah! I don't buy it, but if you really in your heart think that he didn't do anything wrong, then just tell the truth and others will believe you. My guess, is that the police will see a different situation... one that is more mature, one that you can't see right now. I know you want to be an adult and all grown up, but unfortunately right now you are not yet! You are not capable of making the choices that are right for you in some extreme cases such as these. And I am asking you to be grateful for that. You don't need this on your shoulders.
    And also, please hear me... one more time! :) Being treated BETTER doesn't mean you are being treated how you deserve. I know better makes you want to go towards it, but it doesn't mean it is good enough. I mean, he knows he is in trouble and you are not supposed to be around him, and that is continuing to be disrespectful, knowing it can get you in more trouble. Please think before you act... there are even better guys out there! TRUST ME! :)
    I hope this helps you out, and not on the defensive and with an attitude. I do hear what you are saying, and I am sorry to say that your job right now is to just tell the truth... and let what is supposed to happen, happen! :) You will get through it...
    I suggest you talk to the school counselor again and let them help you through it... or find an adult you can trust... your mom or whoever, even if it is hard! It will be, but it will be to your benefit in the long run... :)
    laura hamilton Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 04:05 AM
    Sweet Blood you seriously need to grow up and mature! I was in a relationship just as I turned 16 and am nearly 19 now and with the same guy.It seems like you and this guy are just playing games like children. People have tried to help but you are too immature to listen. You were rude and it doesn't matter how much C**P is going on it isn't exceptable to be rude!
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 17, 2007, 04:24 AM
    I also agree. It would be totally irresponsible for us to give you the answers you were looking for. Good bye and good luck x
    jaxie Posts: 148, Reputation: 4

Apr 17, 2007, 06:57 PM
    It makes no sense why bring the cops into the situation if you don't have a problem with it
    laura hamilton Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 03:55 AM
    Because she is under age she is 15. The man is 20. If you think that it is acceptable for a 20 year old man to finger a 15 year old girl then that is your opinion but some people on here find that wrong.

LuvMyMaltipoo I wasn't trying to be horrible to her but she asked for help and people gave it, she didn't like what was said so was rude to the people that had helped her. She shouldn't be taking part in sexual contact if she can't handle the consequences, therefore I was voicing my opinon and don't see why I should 'give her a break'

I know what it is like to be that age it wasn't that long ago that I was 15 and did things I wasn't proud off. But I wasn't rude to people because they didn't give me the answers I wanted.

Well to SweetBlood I wish you luck and do hope this problem can be sorted out.
    Good Luck
    All the best
    X
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2007, 04:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxie
    it makes no sense why bring the cops into the situation if you dont have a problem with it
    Unless she lives in South Carolina where I believe the law is 14 (age of consent) and the only state to my knowledge which is that low then laws have been broken.

Here is a link to that chart.

Age of Consensual Sex in the USA

Apr 18, 2007, 12:01 PM
    I just want to say thanks to the people that have helped me and in case any one is interested that jerk is now trying to date me... I told him that there is no way that he is serious and that it is pointless to even try asking me, also, I said why would a 20 yr old be interested in a 15 yr old for any other reason other than sex?.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2007, 12:35 PM
    i just want to say thanks to the people that have helped me and in case any one is interested that jerk is now trying to date me....i told him that there is no way that he is serious and that it is pointless to even try asking me, also, i said why would a 20 yr old be interested in a 15 yr old for any other reason other than sex?.....
    Great... when you are twenty as well this will make even more sense to you. Nobody here wants to give you bad advice. There is a vast difference between 15 and 20, and its far more than just the 5 years. And example would be what would a 15 year old boy want to do with a 10 year old girl. That has more similarities than you think and may be far easier to relate to.
    LesaRyan04 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

May 17, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Matt3046 agrees: Not in West Virginia as long as you are at least second cousins
    HEY, NOT TRUE!

=)

WV CHICK HERE!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happen [ 2 Answers ]

what happen to the graph of the line y=3x-2 when equation is changed to y=3x+6

What will happen to me if. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old who has not been to school in about 4 months.What trouble am I in?He is very stubborn,bad tempered and will not what so ever go to school. I cry every morning trying to get him up and understand that I am in very deep trouble.I tell him I could go to jail and he says I'll get...

What can I do and What can Happen? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Massachusettes, I have never been in any kind of trouble my whole life. I am a 43 year old female. I have been on disability for 5 years do to many health problems, and I raise my child alone, father never pays support. Things have been stressful some days I am in bed for weeks...

What will happen to me [ 1 Answers ]

Whaen will I get engaed? When will I get married? Where will he be from? Will he be from abroad?

View more questions Search