Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asexykitty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2015, 06:28 PM
    Help please
    If I drink 4 glasses tonight of 12.5-13.5 alcohol percentage wine. If I drink a lot water and a detox would I pass a ETG test on Monday at 5pm?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 30, 2015, 06:32 PM
    No, you'd fail for dilution. Don't drink. You're on probation?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2015, 09:04 PM
    If you drink a lot of water, you are more likely to fail do to diluted test. Most people fail for that,who try to cheat.

Sorry, you know the drill, you drank, against the rules, for every action, there is a result. Why do you still drink ? When you are not suppose to. Is your addiction that bad?
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

May 30, 2015, 10:51 PM
    No one can tell you, for sure, if you would pass an EtG test ~48 hours after consuming 4 (standard size?) drinks.

From someone who EtG tested 3x/wk for over a year, I would highly recommend against testing your odds. The Detox and increased water, as others have said, will only cause more problems.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 31, 2015, 04:44 AM
    If you are subject to testing, know there is a test coming and insist on drinking anyway.. you deserve to fail. Maybe thats what it will take for you to acknowledge the problem you have...which you HAVE to do before you can make progress with it.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 31, 2015, 06:17 AM
    (I think she meant drank, not drink. Done deed.)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 31, 2015, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by asexykitty View Post
    If I drink 4 glasses tonight of 12.5-13.5 alcohol percentage wine. If I drink a lot water and a detox would I pass a ETG test on Monday at 5pm?
    I seriously doubt it, and question the thinking behind the decision to drink KNOWING you have a test coming soon.

You must realize that trying to cover up your actions is as bad if not worse than the action itself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search