Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glazer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2015, 12:17 PM
    I drank a bottle of wine on Friday night about 11 PM. Have and EtG on Monday at about
    UI drank a bottle of wine on Friday about 11 PM and have an Egt on Monday about 7 pm what are my chances of passing.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 30, 2015, 12:26 PM
    What happens when you FAIL ?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 30, 2015, 04:13 PM
    Slim, very slim. If you are tested with EtG they boast an 80 hour window of detection
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2015, 09:06 PM
    There is little chance of passing, it could, but very slim chance.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

May 30, 2015, 10:23 PM
    Sounds like you'll have about 65 hours since your last drink? While no one can give you personal odds, I'm going to go against the majority on this one and say that I think your chances are not too bad. It depends upon many factors, not the least of which is the cutoff level.

An entire bottle of wine is a large amount and you are on the low end of the 60 - 80 hour window the test claims. If you are not a chronic binge drinker, I think your chances of passing are pretty good.

Only my opinion and I'm not any sort of expert.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drank Friday and Saturday, ETG Monday [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I had one glass of wine (13%) on Friday night, between 9-10. It took me about an hour to drink. And the Saturday around 1-2 I had another half glass, or so, may have been a full glass of red wine. I have to take an EtG test today (Monday) by 8PM. I've been drinking a lot of water, half a...

I drank on Friday at 1 am ,I have an EtG test on Monday at 6 pm [ 10 Answers ]

I drank on Friday at 1 am ,I have an EtG test on Monday at 6 pm ,can anyone tell me will EtG come up ?

EtG Monday, drank Friday [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, Dr. Bill. I am in a whirlwind, to say the least. I drank one glass of wine and five Michelob Ultras on Friday night, beginning at 7 pm and continuing until 10:30 p.m. I am a 115 pound female, 5'3, with a relatively high metabolism. The ETG test through Redwood was performed on Monday...

Drank Thursday and Friday until 1:00AM Friday night will I pass EtG on Monday at 4:00 [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't drank in weeks. I drank Thursday evening until Friday night at 1:00AM Taking a EtG urine test Monday at 4:00. Will I pass?

View more questions Search