Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sam2Go Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2015, 01:10 PM
    Hi ! I changed the battery and red key light turned on. It lights constantly... Help
    Hi ! I changed the battery on my sportster xl 1200. Red key lamp turned on and I cannot start my bike. When I turn the key the bike tries , but I can hear only metal sound like it tries to start... Please advise.

Check out some similar questions!

96 accord turn key everything lights up but no crank and battery sparks [ 3 Answers ]

Have a 96 accord when I turn key everything lights up but I have no crank and battery sparks any answers thanks

Why does the red light blink constantly on Coleman 7681-8171/B [ 2 Answers ]

Why does the red light blink constantly on Coleman 7681-8171/B

2009 soft tail just changed battery battery light on and so is oil light? [ 2 Answers ]

Just met a group of riders and this was their problem. Anybody got an idea? Alternator bad, then why the oil light? Is there an ignition sequence when you replace a battery in an 09 Harley? Anybody??

2009 soft tail just changed battery battery light on and so is oil light? [ 0 Answers ]

2009 softtail just changed battery battery light on and so is oil light?

Red Led Light constantly flashing on my 3Ton Payne Gas Furnace [ 0 Answers ]

Have a 3ton Payne Gas frunace... the Ignitor glows and the Gas Valve opens,the burners turn on,but after about a minute,the flame goes out and the Induced Draft motor shuts off.Only the blower stays running... the red led light keeps flashing... what is wrong? I replaced the ignitor,but the problem...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.