Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ambreya Chunn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2015, 03:00 PM
    EtG test
    Last drink was Sunday, been drinking water and had a saline flush, tested today! Will I be OK?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 28, 2015, 03:08 PM
    You might fail for dilution and would have passed just fine without all the extra fluids. Depends on the test. Which was it?

May 28, 2015, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You might fail for dilution and would have passed just fine without all the extra fluids. Depends on the test. Which was it?
    It's the etc, and it was unexpected! I drank a lot of water because I just took a Ua somewhere else and the fluids were for my migraine! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambreya Chunn View Post
    It's the etc, and it was unexpected! I drank a lot of water because I just took a Ua somewhere else and the fluids were for my migraine! Help!
    I mean EtG
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 28, 2015, 03:24 PM
    It's the etg, and it was unexpected! I drank a lot of water because I just took a Ua somewhere else and the fluids were for my migraine! Help!
    But you aren't supposed to be drinking? Testing because of work or probation or what? Why drink at all?

May 28, 2015, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    But you aren't supposed to be drinking? Testing because of work or probation or what? Why drink at all?
    Probation, what do you think?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2015, 04:08 PM
    Was this your first test? How much did you drink and how often do you drink? You drank despite suffering from migraines? Failure from dilution is very possible. You may have to produce a list of your meds and treatments.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 29, 2015, 07:08 AM
    Probation, what do you think?
    I think you shouldn't drink. I think it would serve you right if you failed. You're on probation and one of the conditions is sobriety. You don't care and you're trying to do what you want without a care to your probation. This shows a lack of respect for the system that you're intimately involved in here. You broke the law. You got caught. You served time. You're on probation. Do what you agreed to do and don't drink, it will be liberating not to have to deal with the stress of possibly FAILING and having to go back to prison or having your probation extended. If you can't follow the simple rules of your probation, what makes you think you're ready to become a functional member of society?

If you need help there are so many resources there to help you. You don't have to do this alone, and you don't have to face all this alone. You're pride might tell you otherwise, but you can ask for help. There are enough AA meetings around and other support groups if you need help.

I could go on and but let's move on shall we? Baring a failure for dilution, you should be fine.

As a post script, asking what people think can be dangerous if you're not prepared for what they might say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search