Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hawaiiankym Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2015, 08:20 AM
    ETG
    Will I pass an ETG test if It's been 60 hrs since I drank 6 beers. I am 5'1 and weigh 105lb.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 28, 2015, 08:30 AM
    Hard to say. The test is advertised to be accurate 60-80 hours after consumption, and boy did you consume. It will depend on many factors, do you have a history of being a heavy drinker? Do you binge drink a lot? What is your age? There are factors that neither of us can know, being your metabolic rate of alcohol and production of EtG/EtS.

So there isn't a yes or no answer, I can't even lay good odds on it. You'll have to wait and see.

Out of curousity, why are you being tested? Is this for a job? Probation? Rehab?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG [ 3 Answers ]

I ate a big piece of cake every day since last Sunday (5days) The frosting has a teaspoon of vanilla extract in it. I had to give an ETG test today. Is it going to be positive?

EtG [ 1 Answers ]

I had an EtG test today with a cutoff of 500ng/ml and my EtG level came back at around 1000ng/ml.My question is that my sample is now frozen and waiting to be sent off does the level of EtG stay the same or does it come down when thawing? Do I have a chance of it being at 500 or below if I send it...

EtG [ 1 Answers ]

If I am 24 year old female and weigh 114 will 2 drinks be out of my system in 24 or 30 hrs. What about 3 drinks in 48hrs

DrBill100 - EtG really so overhyped? Now baffled: lab says 3 drinks=20-24hrs. EtG? [ 7 Answers ]

Dr.Bill, I have been researching both the validity and dangers of false positives and negatives of this test as it is used for criminal, employment, and child custody reasons. In addition to the variant cut-offs, incidental exposures, etc. I am flabbergasted by the amount of conflicting info out...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

View more questions Search