Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ambo1112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2015, 08:05 PM
    EtG test 68 hours after one-two drinks
    I had about 8-10 ounces of wine Monday at 8pm. If I take an EtG test tomorrow (Thursday) at 5pm, would I pass?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 28, 2015, 01:08 AM
    Of course, was it one, or was it two ? And of course how strong, but in general, having to guess at every element. You should pass.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2015, 04:58 AM
    You should pass with that much time gone by.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 6 drinks 64 hours [ 11 Answers ]

I made a huge mistake on Friday and drank 6 drinks (vodka, 1.5oz shots) over 1.5/2 hours. This may be an over estimation of drinks and because I'm not entirely sure how much I drank. I stopped drink about 1am Saturday. I took an ETG test Monday at 430/5pm. I'm estimating about 64 hours between...

ETG test in 22 hours, drank 8 or 9 drinks 12 hours ago [ 2 Answers ]

For specifics: I had 7 or 8 beers, and one shot. The beers were light, and one heavy, the shot was of vodka. I weigh 160lbs am 5'10 tall, and exercise a fair bit. Usually the exercise comes in the form of sprints via soccer, I plan on playing again tonight although that might fall through, does...

Dr bill I drank 10 drinks in 8 and half hours. Will I pass EtG test 86 hours later [ 18 Answers ]

I had 10 redbull and vodkas and I'm 35 in good shape. It was about 1:30 on my last drink and test was 86 hours later. Do u think I will pass?

Is it possible to pass the EtG test in 60 hrs? 61 hours prior to test I had 4 drinks. [ 1 Answers ]

The metabolic rate/half life supports this possibility tho' there are many variables i.e. EtG production, liver functions etc. Q. is there any hope that I will pass/survive this one test?

View more questions Search