Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hiphop1056 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2015, 04:31 PM
    Lawn
    How to repair lawn after over feeding and burning lawn with Scotts weed and feed ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 27, 2015, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hiphop1056 View Post
    How to repair lawn after over feeding and burning lawn with Scotts weed and feed ?
    Kind of hard to say without seeing just how much damage there is. If it is patchy, rough up patchy areas, apply good topsoil, overlap and use a good grade grass seed keeping in mind to buy appropriately for sun or shade.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 27, 2015, 06:40 PM
    Most lawns will come back if you did not kill it stone cold dead. You can speed up recovery by slit seeding or broad cast fresh seed and then use a knife aerator. Yard Tuff Tow-Behind Plug Aerator — 48in.W, 32 Knives, Model# AE-48T | Aerators Lawn Rollers| Northern Tool + Equipment If you go with either of these watering everyday for a month will be needed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawn chief riding lawn mower forward and reverse [ 4 Answers ]

The lawn mower will not go forward or reverse, What should I check to fix this problem?

Lawn and garden lawn mowers honda 3011 [ 2 Answers ]

I Have A Honda 3011 Riding Mower. The Battery Is Charged And When I Engage The Transmission, The Warning Beep Sounds Loudly. When I Turn The Key To Start, There Is No Sound And No Cranking. Any Suggestions To Cure Will Be Appreciated. Thanks.

Lawn Chief riding lawn mower [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there is some kind of online manual or diagram showing how to put together different areas of a lawn chief riding mower? We have an older model we're fixing up... just wondering if there's any display or step-by-step instructions w/ pictures online... thanks! Nicole

Lawn chief lawn mower rider looking for fuse [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lawn chief riding lawn mower where is the fuse located?

View more questions Search