Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dumbfordrinking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2015, 06:12 PM
    If I had 2 glasses champgne Saturday before 5pm then 4oz margarita on Sunday before 3
    I am a female age 46 about 146lbs, I had 2 glasses on Champgne on Saturday before 5pm and about a 6oz margarita on Sunday, had ETG test at 6pm today (Tuesday), will I pass?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2015, 07:02 PM
    It's going to be close. You're on the bubble. For chronic drinkers it can be detectable up to 80 hours. The deed and test are done now so the only thing left is the results.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 26, 2015, 07:42 PM
    What is the acceptable levels to pass? Detection is a real thing, but the levels that are detected is not so clear.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2015, 07:46 PM
    It will be close, if I had to guess, I would say no, but there is a chance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had 15 shots Friday night stopping at 12am Saturday have test Monday at 5pm will I pa [ 2 Answers ]

Had 15 shots on Friday night stopped drinking around midnight I have been hydrating all weekend and have a test at 5pm on Monday will I be able to pass?

Sunday or Saturday? [ 31 Answers ]

I live by the Bible and the Bible only. If something can't be proved with the Bible I won't believe it. Can someone give me any Biblical evidence that the day of worship was changed from Saturday to Sunday?

Worship Saturday or Sunday [ 6 Answers ]

I know the Jewish sabbath is Saturday. Many Christians worship on Sunday. Is there a right or wrong day to worship. Jesus said rest on the sabbath. But Paul had church on Sunday(first day of week). So witch one is right or wrong or it doesn't matter. Please provide biblical proof for points.

View more questions Search