May 27, 2015, 06:33 AM
    Have you had the blower motor replaced?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold air from return ducts and main return duct not sucking in air [ 2 Answers ]

I had a new furnace installed. When the heat came on the furnace was screaming (making so much noise I could not sleep. I called the furnace company. The man came out and said the return duct in the crawl space was not connected and the furnace was not sucking in enough air. He supposedly made a...

Can I replace 12x8 cold air return duct with 12 inch flex duct in my basement? [ 2 Answers ]

I need head room in my basement and want to take down the old cold air return metal duct work 12x 8 and re-route to the plenum with 12"flex duct. Will this be a problem with the furnace working properly? Please advise

Is the return air duct suppose to have suction to take hot air out [ 2 Answers ]

Is there suppose to be suction from the return air duct to take out hot air

Why is my heating return duct blowing cold air [ 2 Answers ]

I have hot air central heat and the return duct is blowing out cold air and at the same time sucking in the room air

Return Air Duct [ 3 Answers ]

I rent a townhome. It has 2 air conditioning units. I don't know what brand they are. The upstairs does not cool very well. It is always warmer than downstairs. The return air unit is in the storage closed downstairs. There are 2 return air ducts. The one downstairs was covered up behind...

View more questions Search